test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A small bag of Ideas

diegoalves21diegoalves21 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
Just some things that may help our quality of life on Neverwinter, but minor changes only.
#1: Change the "after killing a foe, you have a 1% chance..." on utility enchantments, like dragon hoard, fey blessing, quartemaster, for "after a recently hit foe dies , you have a 1% chance..." SO the support classes would have the same RP drops on dungeons, and not mostly the DPS classes.
#2: Autopick stuff would be good too. Specially if we could select the rarity and/or type for what we want to get, but don't want to waste time running after it.
#3: Could be a good idea a "quest/campaign bag, where we could storage stuff like the river district heirlooms and things alike.

Ty.

(looking forward for mod 15 to come live!)

Comments

• ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    #1: While I would love to see this I don't see it happening. I also don't see a vast discrepancy between my DC versus other toons when running with those enchants. A slight decrease in bags dropped from QMs but nothing major. But all this would do is let every single person proc their enchant off a hit. Nice for sure so not likely.

#2: think a form of autoloot is coming M15

#3: been asked for numerous times and never responded on by actual devs so i would guess it's not a priority
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    1. This is how it actually works, it counts as your kill after some low damage threshold and not an actual killing blow.
  • dionchidionchi Member Posts: 915 Arc User
    The old single player Neverwinter had companions that you could instruct to go pick up drops. I'd like to see something like this incorporated into Neverwinter MMO companions.
    DD~