test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds Guild"

Comments

• whipple#0724 whipple Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Submitted an application for your consideration.
  • loldorloldor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Submitted an application last night. Hope to hear from you guys! :)
  • denjar#5122 denjar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I just found your page earlier and your guild looks like what I have been looking for so I submitted an app for consideration.
  • orfindel#7258 orfindel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello I am interested in joining your guild I am 46 and new to the game. If you would like to give me a try I’m sure I can help others when I learn the ropes.
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User

I hope everyone had a Happy & Safe Halloween!!

Orfindel you sound like you'll fit into our humble abode just fine! Please head to our site to fill out an application. We'll get too it as soon as we finish the candy corn! :)~~

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
    What IS Tyrs Paladium in FIVE short sentences?

1. A lively guild community.

2. Camaraderie you can feel between players.

3. Clear rules and organizational structure.

4. An active guild leader.

5. A guild of adventurers that ACTUALLY RUN TOGETHER!

• nmeofdst8nmeofdst8 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi, I am new to the game but definitely not new to MMORPGs as I've played at least 12 of them in the past a few more than 6 years. I am Retired from the Army after 30 years, am 50 years old and now work as a Contractor at Fort Bragg, NC. Everything about this guild fits my mentality and what I'm looking for and to be a part of in a guild environment. I'll be filling out the application shortly. I got into gaming on my first deployment as escapism and it just kind of stuck. In game character is "TildyLou"...my english bulldogs name because basically she's awesome. Friends call me Alex. Thanks.
    First of all, thank you for your service!

TildyLou, I have the feeling that you are going to make friends here in Tyrs Paladium in very short order, I have no doubts!

edited December 2018
    We are PROUD of our Guild Rules in Tyrs. Each one created over our ten year run as a guild, to enhance our environment and enjoyment of playing together.

Here they are!

1. No drama. If you are found intentionally creating or maintaining conflict or discomfort between players, you will be removed. However, reporting a problem is not drama.

2. Only guild leadership can remove players from the guild. If there is an issue, bring it to your leaders.

3. Please use one of your character names or your @handle as your Tyrs forum name. Current members, please do not change your name.

4. Please post an intro in the Roster and Recruitment section of this website, and add your characters to the Roster.

5. Please post your birthdays on this site, just so we can embarrass you with big birthday announcements. :D

6. Be courteous and respectful. This costs you nothing and goes a long way.

7. Religion/Politics: Please avoid these topics in general chat and guild chat, as they can cause unnecessary conflict.

8. YOU DO NOT LEAVE PEOPLE BEHIND! That means 'no zerging', whether we're exploring areas or doing a structured mission. We run at the pace of the slowest person in the party. We support and encourage beginners.

9. Guild comes first. If you’re assembling a party, ask your guildies if they want to join in before soliciting other party members.

10. We do not exploit the game! If you are caught intentionally cheating, you will be removed from the guild.

11. NO DISCRIMINATION! As a non-biased guild, Tyrs Paladium is committed to being a safe, welcoming space for all players. If you act or speak in a way that demeans or diminishes other people, you will be removed. This includes, but is not limited to, disrespect based on race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability.

12. If you have to log off or leave your keyboard while in a party, please clearly communicate this to other party members. This is a matter of respect and courtesy. Remember that your actions reflect on the guild as a whole, especially in PUGs (pick-up groups).

Neverwinter only - This includes RQ (Random Queue). Going AFK in Random/PUG because a vote does not go your way is rude and a violation.

13. Do your best to be active in the guild community. You do not have to participate in everything, but please look for ways to contribute, in guild chat, on the website, and by participating in events when possible.

14. Real life comes first.

15. This website and any third party voice chat channels are extensions of the guild. All rules apply here, in all chat forums, and in game.

16. Insubordination will NOT be tolerated. Joking/goofing around is OK, but once it goes past a certain point, it will not be tolerated. Malicious or disrespectful treatment of other players (including criticism based on their game knowledge or skill level) is unacceptable.

17. Please use appropriate names. Some very vulgar and offensive things will get through the name filter. They will not be tolerated in Tyrs.

18. Dual/Multi-boxing (playing two accounts simultaneously and potentially hindering a group effort) is not permitted, unless the group knows you are doing this and approves. You may be logged on to multiple accounts if a group effort is not affected and game rules are not being broken.

19. Last but not least, HAVE FUN!!!!

To the great adventures ahead,

AandretheGiant (Commodore) & Paks

Tyrs Paladium Guild Founders
    10 YEARS STRONG!

• paxallpaxall Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Hello All,

Was wondering what the current state of the Guild is atm?

Im looking at returning, was not in this guild, but im curious, as im 57 years old, i just make the max level of your guild requirement...lol

cheers

Paxal
  • pegasus782#5144 pegasus782 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    paxall said:

Hello All,

Was wondering what the current state of the Guild is atm?

Im looking at returning, was not in this guild, but im curious, as im 57 years old, i just make the max level of your guild requirement...lol

cheers

Paxall

Hi Paxall! I'm Jenn, one of the officers of Tyrs. The guild is in a really good place right now. We are GH19, almost at 20. We're active but very casual, with an active/casual alliance. Have you visited our website yet? It can help give you a good idea of who we are. :) Feel free to PM me on here or send me a message on the website (Jenn Darksbane), and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have!
  • pegasus782#5144 pegasus782 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Also, I should probably give you our website, huh? haha

tyrspaladium.shivtr.com
    Come join us Paxall! You'll have a blast here. And in our guild of adventurers... you are but a Youngin'! :) We were the first guild to form in Neverwinter, and we will be the last to fall.

I can't say how proud I am as the guild founder in ALL our members and leaders of both Tyrs Paladium and our Fellowship Alliance friends and family members.

...and that's a perfect segway to the next post! :)

edited January 2019
    Ok folks... this one is B. I. G. I mean really big, because it's taken years to arrive to where we are today.

So many that are with us no longer that have moved onto other games.. and some that have passed to the Great Yonder --- THANK YOU for your time and dedication to our guild.

And to those that are still with us today.... thank you... this Bud's for you!

Post edited by aandrethegiant on

edited March 2019

It's been a HELL of a journey.

And we STILL aren't going ANYWHERE. :)~~

• kominatchakominatcha Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Submitted Application. Looking forward to hearing back.
    edited April 2019

Old School FTW. Noone does it like Tyrs.

Yep, we are Old School. And proud of it.

We accept all different player levels into Tyrs, from new to hardened game vets. Yet, we are quite selective who we choose. We are looking for people who want to learn, and/or want to give back to others in the guild. We seek veterans who share our style of play. We seek those that want to be part of a tight band of brothers and sisters.

Are you an old school gamer? New to Neverwinter?

Or, you may be one of the truly brave, such as active military or a Veteran. We are VERY PROUD of our military contingent that has always been among our ranks since the VERY BEGINNING. We are a VERY military friendly guild.

In Tyrs, you get to play among good people who play to have fun. The character we seek is a unique blend, you either have it, or you don't.

Worried about MOD 16 and that the DOOMsphere is real?

Don't be. Unlike us, the gloom & doom will be temporary. The game will be fine, players will come back, and we will be right here, like we've always been. A few of our guildies are on preview (Hello Storm!!), taking notes and readying for the pending confusion, anger and disappointment that is MOD 16. Lot's of changes to absorb, but we stand ready to take advantage of the positives and our greatest resource, our loyal guildies and alliance members that have been with us for many years. Playing together is what we do.

You want CAMARADERIE and TEAMWORK? We got it all day and night.

If you think you'd be a good fit, and you care about playing hard, having fun, but never leaving your guildie behind, hit me up in the thread here, or personal message me.

AandretheGiant
    TYRS PALADIUM GUILD CO-FOUNDER

2019 marks our 11th YEAR!!

edited April 2019
    We are speaking with (or are about to speak with) several guilds. 2 of the 3 sound fabulous, and the other one I haven't spoken to yet so I'm crossing my fingers as well. We will need to speak to each of you through the Fellowship site and/or on voice in our Teamspeak or Discord channels. Please be patient while we coordinate that based around your availability to meet with us :)

If we select your guild, you can rest assured we will help you grow, independently, but with support and guidance to ensure your time is not wasted as leaders and that your goals as a guild are achieved and then some.

That's it. Like Gary Gygax & Dave Arsenen would have loved to see it. No drama. and No BS. Plan to make real friendships here.

edited April 2019
    MOD 16 = BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!

You thought I said DOOM DOOM DOOM, didn't you!? :)

We are taking this MOD 16 on... HEAD ON! We are run by the most dedicated guild leadership in the game. Hands Down.

If your Guild is POISON -- GET OUT and give us a RING....

Everything's GONNA BE ALRIGHT! Just watch & listen & DANCE with your Fellow adventurers!! Turn it UP! And BRING IT ON.

edited April 2019
    Well MOD 16 is out and our response summed up in two words:

:) But we are STILL HERE having fun with GREAT COMPANY and open for ADVENTURE!!! Please -- Come join us!

*** Guild feedback is rolling in on the new campaign and its really positive for the most part.

edited May 2019

Welcome to Tyrs Paladium Cragger, Rikter Deth, Twilight Entfriend, Zooks, Castiron, LOLGAN123, and Nowhere, our newest Post-MOD 16 recruits!

We are looking forward to great adventures together :)

edited May 2019

Our family continues to grow with new members: Topramenisha, tza iceheart, Badawarrior, Gotanya, Arenz, Tomasu Kitamoto, Marikopa, Rena Duskwalker, and Tyrix ...

WELCOME to Tyrs Paladium!

Happy Dance commence!!

edited May 2019
    As we continue to play through MOD 16, Cryptic devs are tightening the bolts to a rushed, yet important update to the game.

A few Tyrs fam have left the game, sadly, yet we await their return when the dust clears.

Remaining as positive as possible however has really paid off for us, and our alliance. Tyrs Paladium and the Neverwinter Fellowship are going NOWHERE.

We were, are, and forever will be a bastion for fair play, teamwork and good old fashioned D&D fun & camaraderie. And we'll ALWAYS be grateful that folks still find us and continue our traditions, and keep us well ROOTED. We never want to forget where we came from, and the real friends we've made along the way...

We welcome the future Tyrs heroes: Jena Moonshadow, Ares, Alaunira, Lorakahn, Ulfrik Dragonsyre, Marco, Rieta Blackbard, Takaroa, Balasar, Bey Onhelp ! Welcome to Tyrs Paladium !!

edited June 2019

I'm so proud of our guildies for pitching in BIG in REAL LIFE for our veterans.

This Memorial Day we succeeded in raising $1,000 for Homes For Our Troops, which is building homes for a severely disabled veterans. We have done this IN THE NAME of our family and friends who have served their country and is no longer with us.

edited June 2019

Tyrs Paladium is more than "just a guild."

It's for many people, a place to make friends that will outlast the game. A legendary place that is so friendly, and so down to earth, that one never has to worry about an elitist jerk and is constantly surrounded by those who play with the same mindset, whether you've been playing Neverwinter for 5 or more years, or you just started TODAY.

That's right, we do not hire by skill or gear. In fact we can care less about either.

There is something else going on here... like a top tier guitarist like Leslie West or Jimi Hendrix, we play from another place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsnLN6h5q-s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHFOUOZ1ZxM

Check it out!

• genocide#0727 genocide Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello, I downloaded the game tonight. I have played many games since pre Eq1. I am looking for a group for people to enjoy a game with and spend time with people and grow friendships. I am not sure what class I am playing yet but am interested in a cleric as of now. Let me know the best way to contact you if I sound like a good fit.
    edited September 2019
    One of the ALL TIME greatest HARD ROCK / HEAVY METAL ANTHEMS

MISSISSIPPI QUEEN.

Band: MOUNTAIN
    Leslie West – Vocal, Guitar
    Felix Pappalardi – Vocals, Bass
    Corky Laing -- Drummer
    Steve Knight -- Keyboards

Do we know how to rock or what?! When the bard says DANCE...

.... there's only one thing to do. STEP STEP.. REAL SMOOTH...

edited October 2019

Admit it, you are TIRED OF GRINDING. TIRED OF RUNNING SOLO. Or tired of being in a guild where you either don't know anybody or haven't seen them IN AGES!

Maybe you are new, or just returning after a long layoff and are looking for some direction and camaraderie.

If anything above resembles your situation -- give Tyrs Paladium a STRONG LOOK.

Because why get your shiny alone when...

it's always more fun to get that shiny IN PARTY!

• limshah#0542 limshah Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    application entered. exited. re-entered but through wrong door. To make a short story long, i'm applied :)