test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lionsmane Armor and Siege PVP Problem

evilturtles24evilturtles24 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
A few days ago i was looking for new transmutes for my character, when i came across the lionsmane armor from the Stronghold, the only way you can obtain is with Banners that drop after finishing a Siege, also the Lockbox of the Fallen that when opened with a key gives 1 or 2 banners.

Unfortunately, siege is dead, my guild and my alliance are not interested in PVP, the only time we PVP is between us in private matches for fun. I tried to solo que, i don't plan on waiting hours to get a match and and wait 50+ times, since the whole set is 54 banners. WHICH IS A LOT !!!

Solutions:
- Make it so that both of the Lockboxes, Fallen and Dragonflight can be put on Auction House and even tradable between players
- Make the lockboxes drop in some other PVE content such as Heroic Encounters in the Stronghold, Events such as CTA,
- I guess... you can even put the lockboxes in the store... for us to buy together with some keys...

What it means for us, players and Devs
- The players get the armor transmute, trough trading, auction house or even ZEN store
- The Devs get their share of money from the keys needed to open the lockboxes,

It'd be a shame for such a great armor that has a lot of details be forgotten and not used.

Comments

• winzardwinterwinzardwinter Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I had the same problem when I tryed to get it too. I have opened a ticket and talked with one dev about this problem. I would like too and I am pretty sure there are more who will also want these items for transmute. The Stronghold weapons are also cool but I would like to pay like 100-200k AD for one to use as transmute since the Titansteel set is still expensive in AH and also to craft it.
  • roa#4538 roa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same problem here. I WANT that armour for transmutation purposes. Or improve it with a patch and put it back with stronger bonus stats and all other similar SH PVP items for other classes. That would make Stronghold PVP alive again
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    SH PvP is dead. It was only viable for the first few months as the big PvP guilds did it for their members to get what was then BiS PvP armor - gods help you and good luck if you weren't in one of those guilds guild. After that, SH was still run via the blood ruby channel (can't recall the actual name of it, someone else will though) but it was (and still is) a huge pain. SH PvP, as implemented, is one of those good ideas on paper, but not good in practice. Kind of like Orlando FL... fun to visit maybe once or twice in your life, but not somewhere any normal person would want to spend any real time (without being paid)
  • abwabwabaabwabwaba Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    Can we get that Lionsmane armor set atleast in Zen shop in a fashionpack or rather an NPC which sells the set for AD (just like in Chult)? Guildmarks are np, but to get those banners is impossible. Or an NPC which sells the banners for AD? Would help to get rid of some AD and its one of the best designed armors around in Faerûn.
    Hide The Pain Harold!