test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Weak agro

cerberusforcescerberusforces Member Posts: 163 Arc User
Hello
Yesterday I came back to the game for a moment to check another one build, tank-protector.
I done only CN with ppl 13-15k IL my GF have 16k. It played nice to me, like in "old times" but the boss fight was embarrassing and strange.
Orcus didn't attack me at all, he attack GWF only. I used full agro without enforced threat.
Class Feature: Enhanced Mark 4 lvl 300% agro, FEATS: Potent Challenge 15% agro, ENCOUNTER: KV (i dont know how much % they give), Iron Warrior 350% agro. And boss dont attack me 0.o How it's possible? I know this game is bugged all time and a lot of powers dont work but it's strange.

Comments

• Options
    jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User
    @cerberusforces

Get your resistance ignored/defenses ignored to where it is needed according to content (Storm King's Thunder FBI 60% - Ravenloft: Castle Ravenloft 100%) and that alone will help you out quite a bit (part of your aggro is determined on how much damage you need, armour pen is vital for that)

Orcus, be it Castle Never or T9G version: Knight's Challenge, problem solved.

Powers:

Encounters: Knight's Challenge (to force boss to stay on you), Into the Fray and Commander's Strike/Knight's Valour (I prefer the latter, KI is useful with GWF mostly)

Class Features:

Guarded Asssault with artifact weapon boot + Crushing Pin tac feat and Combat Superiority.

At-Wills: Crushing Surge and Tide of Iron/Weapon's Master Strike.

Stats:

HP: 200K +

Lifesteal: 10% - 20% and Endless Consumption boon from Dread Ring campaign.

Recovery: As much as you need to be perma Fray and able to spam Commander's Strike. Ideally, have x6 offense slots on companion and put rank 14 silveries on them, Dancing Shield is a sweet one to have. You'll need to buy companion gear off Auction House or Farm Illusionist's Gambit until you're 95 years old. Get recovery on your character as well.

Defense and deflect: What you can get without ever sacrificing the stats mentioned above.

Equip bonus: 4K recovery.

Mount power: T - Rex, Lion or Swarm.

Oh wait, you are protector, aren't you? Just switch to tact, it's better lol.

Insignia bonuses:

Sheperd's Devotion.

Gladiator's Guile.

Protector's Camaraderie.

Artificer's Influence.

5th one of your choice.

Hmmm wait, you can just ask @rjc9000 about GF build, he'll be able to give far better advice than I can XD.
  • Options
    cerberusforcescerberusforces Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    I play 2 years like tact tank/buff. I know which skills use and when. I finish my game but want try protector feats and full agro.
  • Options
    dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    Never officially tested enhanced mark, but used it on and off for 5 years and...
    subjectively it seems worthless.

as has been said, Knights Challenge+KV+tab mark does work. Just make sure ur defense/RI is ~100% or u will get smashed.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.