test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Issue using any style of keyboard interaction

Im having issues using the keyboard in game. Whether im trying to make comment respond or anything chat or trade related it's slow ..im talking 1 minute just for in game keyboard to appear theb it's slow moving from letter to letter. Which in turn is making it hard for me to enjoy the game . this also occurs for auction house. If this doesn't get better im not longer going to play this game due to the lack of losing out and half of the game.

Comments

• silverwolf#7884 silverwolf Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    I've also noticed that the in-game keyboard has an issue too. When you first start, you get the letters in Capital (as normal) after typing 1 letter the keyboard should then witch to lowercase. It attempts to do so but jumps straight back to upper case again. After typing the 2nd letter it goes to, and stays on lowercase as it should. Defo think there's a bug in the keyboard code somewhere.
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Yes I agree with this... thought it was just me or lag.

But the same thing happens to me... when I go to chat in game I have to wait a while before being able to type, sometimes it does not recognise I have a keyboard in (I am on xbox by the way) and I have to unplug it and plug it back in.

The delay is not a minute though so I think the OP is exagerating (spellcheck) a bit :)
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    I believe the in game keyboard is an Xbox issue, not a Neverwinter issue.
  • The keyboard popping up is a Xbox issue, not a NW issue. I noticed it after installing the October update a few wks ago