test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why do I bother running anything when RNGeus hates me!

mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
Ran 20 CoDG, 10 T9 and 10 CR and I got 2 blood rubies for all my efforts. The rest was junk salvage gear and emeralds.

One player I ran with got 2 harper bards, 6 UES, two epic mounts and than pulled a lego mount as well from his daily key. Other players also got a a bunch of good stuff as well.

Lately when I get with a group I become the lucky charm for everyone in the run, they all start to pull really good items from the chest and here I am wondering what happened to my luck. I have had minimal to zero luck with anything that is not a ring since I made my bondings R14.

RNG is a HAMSTER shot you either are really lucky or not lucky at all. I haven't really been lucky with anything other than +5 rings that I don't need or are no longer considered BiS.

I wish I could swap my luck with rings with someone that needs that luck but is lucky with LB or treasure chest.

Anyone else feeling a bit annoyed by having bad RNG?

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    As to the thread title, because you're one who enjoys having pain inflicted upon themselves? Other than that, beyond a few lucky things, I can relate. Need to sacrifice more batiri to RNGesus.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    No F Way:
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪

Not really, i don't expect anything other than the same salvage drops in every run. I have to smile while looting the endchest in Etos and getting a chestpiece worth 6k RAD. Such things make me grind the same content again and again, but i would like to change my rings one day, after 2 years now.

Well you know M15 is almost here.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Not really, i don't expect anything other than the same salvage drops in every run. I have to smile while looting the endchest in Etos and getting a chestpiece worth 6k RAD. Such things make me grind the same content again and again, but i would like to change my rings one day, after 2 years now.

If you are lucky with LB or other chest drops such as getting Epic mount or epic artifacts let's trade our luck factor so you can get +5 rings and I can get stuff from LB or a chest. LOL...

Another 3 more CR, 5 more T9 and 8 CoDG and out of those I get 2 blood rubies. OMG...seriously my luck is awful. A buddy of mine logins and he joins me for a random expert Q. We get T9 and he get 2 UES, a epic Air Archon and than tries his luck and pulls a lego mount.

Seriously...
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    edited October 2018

Ran 20 CoDG, 10 T9 and 10 CR and I got 2 blood rubies for all my efforts. The rest was junk salvage gear and emeralds.

One player I ran with got 2 harper bards, 6 UES, two epic mounts and than pulled a lego mount as well from his daily key. Other players also got a a bunch of good stuff as well.

Lately when I get with a group I become the lucky charm for everyone in the run, they all start to pull really good items from the chest and here I am wondering what happened to my luck. I have had minimal to zero luck with anything that is not a ring since I made my bondings R14.

RNG is a HAMSTER shot you either are really lucky or not lucky at all. I haven't really been lucky with anything other than +5 rings that I don't need or are no longer considered BiS.

I wish I could swap my luck with rings with someone that needs that luck but is lucky with LB or treasure chest.

Yo, I wanna run with @mebengalsfan#9264 ... he's lucky ... for his party! Mebbe you should start charging 1 pres ward to join a run?
    Play Less. Pray More!
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    Eventually, you will hit a hot streak. It might be some quick refines, or good drops, but it does come around. It did for me (after 5 years), in the form of 3 legendary mounts in ~1 week. Two of them were within 30 min. of each other. And I had *notoriously* bad RNG luck.
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    I grinded REQ this whole double-enchant weekend and didn't get one (two) UES. Even stocked up on keys for the 2nd chest going into the event. Of course, getting failed-at-start CR/CoDG half the time didn't help either. Last night, I pulled a UES from ToNG. Thanks RNGesus?