test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

please advise rotation for healadin

xcessiveforce40xcessiveforce40 Member Posts: 246 Arc User
I was running through a T1 last night on my healadin/Devo OP. I did decent heals 7 mil plus but I need to be more mindful on timing of encounters and rotation. I use the VOW for additional shared healing. As for general rotation what is viewed as best? Since this build is specifically for healing an encounters aren't refreshed as quickly as justice feats what do you recommend? Thanks!
Founder: Xcessiveforce GF, Xcessiveheals DC, XcessiveRange HR, XcessiveArcana CW, XcessiveStab TR

Comments

• veywiil#8685 veywiil Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    Step 1 stop playing a healadin. Step 2 start playing a Baneadin.
    Spam Bane, press tab in mod 15, everything is irrelevant.

And no this actually isn't a joke, this is legitimate advice.
    I'm a theorycrafter, that means I can answer fairly deep questions with scientific theory, mathematical proof, and some guessing. Ask me stuff!
  • majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    @veywiil isn't kidding OP. In T3 dungeons/trials/skirmishes you're not really providing anything significant - either damage or healing-wise (most have plenty of self-heals if they are not one-shotted outright). Bane/bless is where you make your money. I would still keep vow and bond in the rotation but your third encounter should be bane. Just bless the living HAMSTER out of the highest DPS and you'll be fine.

I would argue from T1 to about level T2.5 level dungeons (if you were justice-specced) you could probably add a bit of damage (Smite/BL) into the mix if the burst damage of your comrades is weak and buff/debuffs are covered elsewhere. If buffs/debuffs aren't covered, you can either play blessbot or just switch to bane/bless right before boss fights, while using BL or Smite for trash clearing. Your ability to heal will not suffer. Provided your team are NOT a collection of zombies, you'll keep them topped off and still be on top of Field medic at the end. Seriously, if your play-style (at least in those dungeons) involves standing to the side of the fight and just chain-spamming cure wounds and throwing out an occasional vow, you're probably not realizing your full potential. My two coppers.
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac
  • skias#5665 skias Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2018

Step 1 stop playing a healadin. Step 2 start playing a Baneadin.
    Spam Bane, press tab in mod 15, everything is irrelevant.

And no this actually isn't a joke, this is legitimate advice.

That exactly hits the spot, full heal on devo is a waste in potential, bane is the must have skills for your dps and the boss, and the other 2 skills are kinda optional... even as baneadin you heal (depend on actual power) between 400k - 5 million only with your sanctuary + bond of virtue and you still have the addons from the baneadin feats which supports your group far better than the "healadin" will do.

Rotation like veywiil said, bane for dps and boss, vow on boss and to heal actual just use sanctuary with bond of virtue and no one will die ( except from oneshots) in anykind of dungeon while shield is up XD
  • xcessiveforce40xcessiveforce40 Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    Thank you everyone! Looking at bane build now as my 3rd loadout
    Founder: Xcessiveforce GF, Xcessiveheals DC, XcessiveRange HR, XcessiveArcana CW, XcessiveStab TR
  • veywiil#8685 veywiil Member Posts: 208 Arc User

full heal on devo is a waste in potential.

I said mod 15. Tab doesn't actually have to heal to apply the buff in M15, so its a free 5%+ on stats.
    I'm a theorycrafter, that means I can answer fairly deep questions with scientific theory, mathematical proof, and some guessing. Ask me stuff!