test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Charming and Fearing bug

You seem to have forgotten all about the issue I presented to you awhile ago (during the Tomb of Annihilation/Omu mods) about my Hunter Ranger having issues with Fearing and Charming crowd control and you have done nothing to resolve it.

Now with Barovia here there has been nothing done, it seems you have a lack of care for this sort of thing because I don't know it's not important thus not worth anytime to take care of.

I implored you to make my character coding the same as any properly functioning character but even after the constant complaining you have effectively shut me out and not done anything to make this go away.

I'm tired of having this problem.

Comments

• ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    You may want to actually describe your issue in a way that will let them know what the problem is.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @demonsedge#9205! Is this in reference to the issue you mentioned in May with the jerky movements?

Issues that appear to impact single accounts/isolated issues are more challenging to investigate since it may involve a player's unique circumstance. Could you provide a video of what you're experiencing now and details on frequency of it happening, how long it lasts, etc?