test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Enchantment Idea?

Why isn't there an enchantment that would have 700 Power, 350 crit strike, and 350 arm pen available? Will there ever be one in the making?

Yes I know there is ones with 700 arm pen and 700 crit strike. But I need to work on my power some more and this would be a definite great enchantment to have as a pet enchantment.

Comments

• gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    Because that would be the most desired enchant in the game and almost every DPS would use it? Same reason 99% of deeps use brutals. Best stat distribution.
  • exact0khan#1334 exact0khan Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Remember to utilize mount insignia
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Why isn't there an enchantment that would have 700 Power, 350 crit strike, and 350 arm pen available? Will there ever be one in the making?

Yes I know there is ones with 700 arm pen and 700 crit strike. But I need to work on my power some more and this would be a definite great enchantment to have as a pet enchantment.

You want 700 power per an enchantment on your companion use Black Ice with Power, Crit and Recovery. Arm Pen pen cap can easily be achieved by placing Demonics on your character. I use 4 demonics on my character and 6 black ice on my companion. Than I run the rest as brutals.