test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need a spot of clarification on Feytouched Enchant.

Hi,
been trying to find information on enemy mitigation of the "Syphon" effect of the Feytouched enchantment.

Could anyone confirm one way or another whether the "Syphon" duration (e.g max 20 seconds) or the values (buff or debuff) can be mitigated or ignored due to monster CCResist or other Immunities.

I like the look of it but its a lot of AD to either buy or build if it really only kicks mob HAMSTER. If bosses can ignore all but the base damage bonus I'll stick to Vorpal on my TR.

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Ignore the wording. The Damage buff isn't tied to the Damage Debuff. While active (100% at Transcendent) you get the listed bonus damage. It's BIS for practically every damage dealing build.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    Thanks a lot.
    That's really helped.
  • therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    pitshade said:

Ignore the wording. The Damage buff isn't tied to the Damage Debuff. While active (100% at Transcendent) you get the listed bonus damage. It's BIS for practically every damage dealing build.

You know that you just changed the universe and that the feytouched enchantment is now subject to a huge nerf in one of the next mods, don't you?
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User

pitshade said:

You know that you just changed the universe and that the feytouched enchantment is now subject to a huge nerf in one of the next mods, don't you?
    Naaah...
    If they work for all DPS they won't nerf it cos that would also nerf GWFs.
    Unless they change it from proccing off any Encounter to only proccing from IBS.

I'll shut up before I give them any more ideas.
  • aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    They even made their beloved PvE-Gwf´s their own weapon enchant (Prominence) so that wouldnt hit them anyway.