test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So the Dm event is back..

I like dit on the pc iont he past years (eventhough i did not have a 70 toon) now that i have 3 and am working on the 4th (my oathbound paladin is my main)

can i finaly play the event properly , this gunna be fun

But seeing the event is the same one like last year , do you people feel like they should try to impliment new stuff in the event's too ?

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    xrobzix said:

I like dit on the pc iont he past years (eventhough i did not have a 70 toon) now that i have 3 and am working on the 4th (my oathbound paladin is my main)

But seeing the event is the same one like last year , do you people feel like they should try to impliment new stuff in the event's too ?

They did, sort of. They made the dagger more useful with Ravenloft. This event will allow those of us who used the apocalypse dagger as a feeder to get it back. But, it's not in the event if you already did it, but at the claims agent. I suspect there will be an increase in participation this time due to the value of the dagger for newer players as well.

They are working on updating events. The next two with changes will be the Halloween (Masquerade of Liars) and Winter festival. These types of events do not need a level 70 character, just about any level can participate in most aspects. At level 20 or 30 they are fully opened (Winterfest gift comes to mind).
  • xrobzixxrobzix Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

xrobzix said:

They did, sort of. They made the dagger more useful with Ravenloft. This event will allow those of us who used the apocalypse dagger as a feeder to get it back. But, it's not in the event if you already did it, but at the claims agent. I suspect there will be an increase in participation this time due to the value of the dagger for newer players as well.

They are working on updating events. The next two with changes will be the Halloween (Masquerade of Liars) and Winter festival. These types of events do not need a level 70 character, just about any level can participate in most aspects. At level 20 or 30 they are fully opened (Winterfest gift comes to mind).
    Thats cool, but i wonder do i really have to do the trial of traps 400 times ( As you get 4 accreditations each time? ) or will the ammount of them go up during the event ? other wise i will have to start farming those like mad as i kinda wantt hat dagger and the companion :)
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    xrobzix said:

zephyriah said:

xrobzix said:

Thats cool, but i wonder do i really have to do the trial of traps 400 times ( As you get 4 accreditations each time? ) or will the ammount of them go up during the event ? other wise i will have to start farming those like mad as i kinda wantt hat dagger and the companion :)
    Nope, always 4. But the daily also gives some and other tasks. If you have a Watler lying around from a dungeon drop or winterfest, equip it. Bonus accred.
  • damnipher#7171 damnipher Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    hi. if i finish all event last year, how do i for gain items again? (i refine apocalyps dagger)
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User

hi. if i finish all event last year, how do i for gain items again? (i refine apocalyps dagger)

if u went an used it for refinement then if im not mistaken go to the claims agent in p.e or on ur home screen... should be there if im not mistaken that is lol
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    I am not seeing a Beholder mount popping every 10-20 seconds now. Did Cryptic finally fix the issue with the DM event?

Did Cryptic go back and review their logs for the event and take corrective action against the players that did abuse the event and received unjust awards? I mean it would only be fair to do this just like they did with the hunts.