test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question regarding jagged blades and plaguefire enchantment

Hi guys,

I'm currently away from my CPU and cannot test so I wanted to ask - can Jagged Blades proc plaguefire debuff stack? Or do I have to physically use any power to stack the debuff?

Also, offtopic: is it true that if there are two plaguefire enchantments in party there's a bug where none of them works and there's no debuff after all?

Comments

• ashluity2ashluity2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Following the logic of how majority of the abilities in the game can't proc off of DoT abilities, I'd assume it would work that way. However, there is always the possibility that that logic only applies to boons and things alike. Unless confirmed, I'd assume it wouldn't.

Also as far and I know about jagged blades, I've never had it proc without encounter power usage. So I couldn't really say for certain.
  • earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User

Hi guys,

Also, offtopic: is it true that if there are two plaguefire enchantments in party there's a bug where none of them works and there's no debuff after all?

If I could pull up one topic from the forum search I could maybe find some info on this but all threads for 'plaguefire' and pretty much every other subject you search for :

TOPIC
    NOT
    FOUND

from what I remember it was 2 plaguefire of the same rank in a party would cancel each other out
    but different ranks wouldn't

so many bug fixes come and gone since, it may very wel have been sorted.

but we will never know because it is impossible to reference anything on this forum.
    Guild Leader Den of the Misfits