test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

WARDS

asa#5821 asa Member Posts: 16 Arc User
WARDS are so ridiculous in this game I bought 85 and couldn't upgrade a R12 , I'm so sick of this , seems like a never ending occuance ... thats 3 days oif AD what a joke , and on me , disappointed ... I don't even know why I'm posting this , lol venting ... fact is I couldve bought another R12 or real close ty NEVERWINTER for being so typical and taking my last bit of AD and nothing to show for .

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    If you want it guaranteed, get a coalescent ward.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    no offence...but thats for sure a serious tip from a "pro"...while I upgrade I always touch my left ear and my right big toe...also awesome tip...worked for me for over 5 years now...and RNG God crosses always fingers when he do his math on his abacus
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Forgot to mention I always refine in blacklake to :) lmao
  • aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Ah now that makes sense! You used the blacklake millenium bug but u shouldnt tell us that cause besides a perma ban it gets also punished with bladder weakness...
  • jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    Winter event is only a few months away during that time if you arnt a fool you can get as many as your heart desires with some to spare.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    jade1280 said:

Winter event is only a few months away during that time if you arnt a fool you can get as many as your heart desires with some to spare.

You assume they won't make changes to the drops from the Winter fest. If this year should teach you anything it's that nothing is sacred.
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User

jade1280 said:

You assume they won't make changes to the drops from the Winter fest. If this year should teach you anything it's that nothing is sacred.
    And there was a mention somewhere that it is getting the update treatment this year. So odds are that they will modify what we like and keep what we don't. :p
  • tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    empalas said:

jade1280 said:

And there was a mention somewhere that it is getting the update treatment this year. So odds are that they will modify what we like and keep what we don't. :p
    So no more gift, or craftable gift like summer event?
    Only scrappy heroic encouters ?

You hold something ;)
  • deathdrone#7179 deathdrone Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    greywynd said:

If you can ever afford it

• lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    don't upgrade, just buy the next enchant up, is nearly always cheaper
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    lantern22 said:

don't upgrade, just buy the next enchant up, is nearly always cheaper

Not in my experience - sorry to disagree - I have always found its cheaper to upgrade, certainly up to Rank 10 or 11
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    I can do 5-15 wards in one R13s. But I can't get at least one Shadowstalker 5s.

rng is unfair%
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User

greywynd said:

Got one yesterday in a prayer box.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • dionchidionchi Member Posts: 915 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    greywynd said:

greywynd said:

Some players are lucky enough to get coalescent wards from invoke rewards but others like myself, can open dozens of those boxes and still never get a coalescent ward. I suspect have opened hundreds of those boxes and I believe to date I've only received four or five coalescent wards, but then I don't spend a major portion of my game play time invoking several dozen characters to try to get coalescent wards either.

It's all usually just the luck - or lack of luck, of the random roll.

Just because one player or a few players get lucky and have coalescent ward pop out regularly, it isn't safe to presume and doesn't mean everyone is going to enjoy the same kind of success.

DD~
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    dionchi said:

greywynd said:

greywynd said:

Some players are lucky enough to get coalescent wards from invoke rewards but others like myself, can open dozens of those boxes and still never get a coalescent ward. I suspect have opened hundreds of those boxes and I believe to date I've only received four or five coalescent wards, but then I don't spend a major portion of my game play time invoking several dozen characters to try to get coalescent wards either.

It's all usually just the luck - or lack of luck, of the random roll.

Just because one player or a few players get lucky and have coalescent ward pop out regularly, it isn't safe to presume and doesn't mean everyone is going to enjoy the same kind of success.

Agreed :)

I have opened 100s of prayer boxes and I think I got 1 Coal Ward way way back when I started playing. I had no idea what to do with it so I think I used it for refine points. I how I laughed at that mistake a month later!