test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fangbreaker Island the last boss is glitching you can't kill it pls fix when you can ty

check and test it pls
Tagged:

Comments

• barbours2012#1311 barbours2012 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Yep group I was in 2 days ago was having issues with it. fought him for 10 mins then couldn't do anymore damage. After about 5 more mins he popped up and one shot all of us.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting!
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    you still can glitch her on blizzard attack when a player is on dying state while drufi does blizzard, outside player can interact with entrance to fight and glitch her, to remover her from this state tanks have to aggro her, this has been since day 1 of skt FBI dung was unlocked, MSP 2nd boss player can glitch through right side of the path, if they have range damage/debuff and fight outside of the arena, this has been there since player unlocked msp dung @nitocris83 .

stop using bans for mistakes done my develop team/testing team
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,489 Arc User
    arcanjo86 said:

Even if the devs do a mistake, you don't HAVE to exploit it, do you? :)
  • flandamier#9491 flandamier Member Posts: 4 Arc User

arcanjo86 said:

No, but they don't have to release a known exploit with the update either.
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User

arcanjo86 said:

No, but if its on live its to be used not my fault they have poor testing teams and release exploits to live, this show how much they dont care of releasing exploits to live and use TOS as excuse, this has been happening since epic cragmire crypts last boss bug were boss could be aggroed from outside arena area, so they never learn from past mistakes or learn from past developers mistakes.
  • sengir0#3465 sengir0 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    they should list all of the bugs right now to at least give acknowledgement to the players that they're currently being looked at. FBI bug is soooo old that it started to become a feature and not a bug.