test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Upset about Trophies

muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
edited October 2018 in General Discussion (PC)
why the trophy reduced from these yuan-ti snakes is made harder, I spend hours and can reduce 1 and there is not enough material to develop the scale.

Moderator edited title to reflect topic.
Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• Options
    lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Don't think google translate is working properly. Is this about the drop rate for the scales to upgrade the chains being too low?
  • Options
    kalash42#2913 kalash42 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Waste of time mytic chains of scale give regeneration buff 80% of the time .
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    murattti said:

chain of scale to improve the scale of trophy falls on the scale does not fall trophy mob spawn is necessary for the scale of the material necessary for this game that consists of nerfde everyone knows I am spending 1 hour for ridiculous things. Can't be more than a nerf!

Quoted for truth!

Nerfde! :)
  • Options
    Do not be funny if you know the opportunity to do this beautiful nerf made.

• Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    murattti said:

I can feel your pain, just being a little bit light-hearted amigo
  • Options
    I took care of it, but the snakes are made of nice nerf.
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Devs, UNnerf it, there is other folks who already got headstart already farmed before nerf hit it, making the gap wider.
    come on, it is just a game! dont make us grinds for hours, this is torture.

edit to add. asking devs, "why making the drops so frustrated", you just making players mad and burnout, is that what you want? there no reason to upset players so deep.
    Post edited by wylonus on
  • Options
    constantmule#4943 constantmule Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    murattti said:

......what? i wish i could understand what the complaint is.
  • Options
    minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    I think the scales for the chain of scales don't drop in some circumstances, I've done a LOT of Kutlass kills(>10) and it refuses to drop, took me like 50 attempts at MPF to get that one on one of my characters, most it drops fairly fast.
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    last few days, i have been seeing players hunting razorback tyrants like madly as if they were on "last days" and clearing the yaun-ti clusters for mindwhispters. this is down to the point of abusing the players and beyond bottlenecking.
    where is the game??? if i was acting dungeon master for my players, i wouldnt do that to them, they would walk away to find other dungeon masters who treated fairly.
  • Options
    dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    I think OP has a legit beef.

I remember grinding hours for those stupid scales last mod.

Anyone new to the game who did the same then had it nerfed from under them moments before completion is justifiably pissed off.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • Options
    aerthynaerthyn Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    I believe it was mentioned in the AMA that in Mod 15 all rare creatures will drop a lure piece. Perhaps just wait a few weeks like everyone else?
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User

I think the scales for the chain of scales don't drop in some circumstances, I've done a LOT of Kutlass kills(>10) and it refuses to drop, took me like 50 attempts at MPF to get that one on one of my characters, most it drops fairly fast.

In got lucky, got the scale in one try before I got the chain.
  • Options
    kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    aerthyn said:

I believe it was mentioned in the AMA that in Mod 15 all rare creatures will drop a lure piece. Perhaps just wait a few weeks like everyone else?

I saw that too. And it's also true that the new gear from M15 will likely render the M13 gear obsolete or unnecessary anyway.

• Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User

aerthyn said:

I saw that too. And it's also true that the new gear from M15 will likely render the M13 gear obsolete or unnecessary anyway.

Everything but the Dungeon Weapon set upgrade to Orange. (or purple or Blue or Green). Maybe they should give the Wandering Vistani Merchant's inventory to Bildrath or Voice announce the arrival and place on the instance you are on. Leave him there for 15 minutes and suspend his presence while YH is up.