test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

All of my character's progress on preview since module 15 as been completely delete!!

Comments

• ron#1747 ron Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    Can someone help me? Pleace?
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    terramak said:

Important notes beforehand:

• Characters on this server are being rolled back to their state immediately prior to the Heart of Fire Preview release on 2018-09-21. This means new characters will disappear, but you can still copy characters freely from the Live shard.
      • Unless something goes terribly wrong with the Professions progression fix-up, this is the only planned rollback for Preview. Please keep in mind, though, that our Preview server (and Lurker, for our players in Russia) are subject to potential character wipes and rollbacks as needed.
    FrozenFire
    Okay.. So is there any way for me to gain all of my stuff back? (except of doing Everything again)
  • phoeniraphoenira Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    No, there is not - they announced that there will be a server rollback as quoted by frozenfirevr. You have to do everything again. The preview server can be wiped at any time as it is not the live server.
    Oh... :(