test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS4] Ravenloft Launch Week Issues

2»

Comments

• muiranden#0559 muiranden Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Good Morning, I am posting about the enchantment/companion issue. My issue is related to Savage Enchantments:
    It seems that the number values for the Savage enchantment are not transferring to the companion stat column.
    I have unsummoned and put the pet away (chult tiger), removed all gear, removed all enchantments, placed other single stat enchantments on and see the numbers get adjusted.
    However, when I put the savage enchantment in any slot, I do not see the numbers get adjusted.
    When I go to hit the target dummy, I seem to get the statistical result I am looking for and the issue seems to be related to the graphical representation of the stat number rather than the anticipated outcome.
    I have not tested other multi-stat enchantments (savage only). PS4 User and Player @muiranden
    Thank you - Muiranden
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    No dual stat enchantments will show on the companion's stats column, but it does transfer to the character through companion's gift/augment. It has been this way on PC since the mod was released there too. And confirmed by a Dev to just be a visual bug only. As they have not gotten around to fixing it there, it is probably WAI.
  • seventaru#1314 seventaru Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    The minor heroic encounter "taken" is sometimes bugging and not spawning all the npcs or vampires.

The minor heroic encounter "merchant misery" has a delay of several minutes before spawning the final wave of scarecrows
  • pinkerson#2704 pinkerson Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    i have run castle ravenloft at least 10+ times and only have 142 seals it says i'm capped when people i run with have over 400. part of the reason i bought the packs was to get the 550 gear and i should already have at least 1 piece. i wrote a ticket and was told it must be a UI bug and nothing was mentioned about getting me my seals very disappointing and frusturating ps4
  • shadowk#1072 shadowk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Two things:

1) companion stats not showing proper bonus have a legendary tiger with 4x Brutal R14 and 2x BlackIce R14, my stats have gone down since Mod 14 (from 10.5k Power to 7.5k... WTF?)

2) Terrored Grips from Mod 14 hunts is showing negative stats (-2500 Recovery). should be +
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Terrored Grips do give negative recovery, that is working as intended. It is a trade-off for the powers of the gloves. And it is just a visual bug with the brutals on companions.
  • norcalkevin#7972 norcalkevin Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Two Things:

1. Constant blue screen/disconnect in Castle Ravenloft prior to 2nd boss fight at the dancing ghosts. Every run we have at least one person get blue screened/disconnected.

2. Companions constantly stop attacking in Castle Ravenloft, not sure if it has to do with the first problem. Sometimes unsummoning and resummmoning helps, sometimes you have to log out and back in, or change character. Not exactly sure the fix to get them to attack again, but happens constantly.
  • stubbletuk#2505 stubbletuk Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    1) When advancing in the Ravenloft campaign additional slots for Omens are unlocked. When I get Omens above the old cap (but within the new cap) I get the Over Weekly cap message. The omens do seem to be added correctly though. Relogging made no difference.

2) The way to trigger the final quest to unlock the castle is not obvious - you need to go to the south of the village but nothing on the map indicates this is needed, nor does Esmerelda give any clues.
  • kknd#8474 kknd Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Terrored grips

This item has negative 2500 rec stat on ıt. İ also use hags rags and crown of the undead which seem to have no negatıve stats.
    -2500 rec is huge and makes thıs ıtem useless.ı dont know ıf thıs was intended and want to share here.
  • stubbletuk#2505 stubbletuk Member Posts: 10 Arc User

1) When advancing in the Ravenloft campaign additional slots for Omens are unlocked. When I get Omens above the old cap (but within the new cap) I get the Over Weekly cap message. The omens do seem to be added correctly though. Relogging made no difference.

2) The way to trigger the final quest to unlock the castle is not obvious - you need to go to the south of the village but nothing on the map indicates this is needed, nor does Esmerelda give any clues.

3) When doing the find the tracks quest the tracks do no always show up and it moves automatically to the next location.
  • norcalkevin#7972 norcalkevin Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    During Sister of Strahd fight, the second Sister’s health bar will disappear from the screen giving her a mob style health bar. When this happens not buffs or debuffs seem to effect her and she becomes super tanky/takes forever to kill. We have to wipe the group and retry, hoping her “boss” health bar will appear.
  • hergat#9835 hergat Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Companion stats are Broken, My companion shows 5k Power less than before the new mod. Brutals stats not shown..
  • tagyistagyis Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited September 2018
    Mazinger-Z@100percentah on PSN: none of the dual attribute enchantments (brutal, vicious, cruel) are working on my companion. How soon can I get this fixed? They were working before mod 14.
  • ragequittingdc#8599 ragequittingdc Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    when casting the sun sword daily to survive strahds finishing move, it's possible to be hit through the barrier and killed.
    im actually the gwf carry
  • akta#9913 akta Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    > @seventaru#1314 said:
    > As a warlock whenever I activate shadow slip, my camera will pan in and out, over and over, really quickly. It's very jarring.

This is happening to me as well. I call it vomit mode.
  • sartoricsartoric Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    akta#9913 said:

> @seventaru#1314 said:

> As a warlock whenever I activate shadow slip, my camera will pan in and out, over and over, really quickly. It's very jarring.

This is happening to me as well. I call it vomit mode.

It looks like it has been fixed during the last maintenance ... for PC maybe

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10997443
  • tagyistagyis Member Posts: 2 New User
    No word on fixing dual attribute enchantments? They are not working on companions at all: no stat transfer, no stat effect on companion, even item level doesn't change when removed; completely broken. How soon can we expect a patch for that? It's NOT a display bug, and I'm NOT playing because of it.
  • krona#2532 krona Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    The Old Bonegrinder Weekly

If you die then respawn during the fight with Hecate after you kill the Frightcrow, you can't target Hecate with at-wills and AOE attacks do no damage (I'm an HR). You have to "run away" and completely reset the battle in order to be able to target her again.
  • vengerthegoodvengerthegood Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Cannot get the card shark achievement . did a hunt a couple times and no achievement
  • kenzra#4561 kenzra Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    So the patch notes say the final boss in castle revanloft no longer kills you instantly If you try to scroll near him anymore. Why wasnt that information Put out there for the players to know? Seems like a glitch you used to exploit The players for scrolls and AD had i know that i wouldnt have wasted so may scrolls wondering what was going on.
  • juan#5043 juan Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    From patch Day, apocalipsis set is no util, no appears in buffs bar and has no effect, the arcolith is bugged, starts rotating from initial, Sisters in CR kill you with shield UP (i am GF), this is unbeliable.... I play Neverwinter From 2 years, and i think that developers make things worst everyday, actually i think we are seeing the end of a great game, sincerely
  • godbetagodbeta Member Posts: 1 New User
    Jesper Vadu in barovia sells the tarokka cards once a week for a card you do not have,the unique card you dont have costs 10 blank cards has a purchase button that is not highlighted for me. Is there a way to fix this glitch? My friend tried to buy the once a week unique card and the purchase button will not highlight for either of us.
  • codetellercodeteller Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    jesper vadu did not sell 1/week card for me before the module release
    he sold me a pack last week
    now, he's now selling to me again this week, item is red and won't let me purchase.
  • ennakaifaren#9268 ennakaifaren Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    PS4 user of Neverwinter. Hi there. My issue is that I believe I have completed the "refining enchantment shard" quest given by Drijm Stoneaxe from Lord Neverember as a part of the "Epic Adventuring " level 70 quest, but the game doesn't recognise that I have. I apologise in advance if I have missed a step, but I followed everything exactly as it said to do as well as using a Coalescent Ward, it was upgraded to blue and nothing happened, I googled how to do it and nothing points to me missing something. So I did it again and its status is now "purple" and still nothing. I have photos to show as well. I have attached a link to the quest.
    https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Refining_Enchantment_Shards