test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

September 2018 Maintenance Schedule

Comments

• magickduckmagickduck Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    It`s pass time for maint and servers still down ... Congratz ^_^ ^_^
  • mukwarriormukwarrior Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Really, 5 hours and i still can't open the launcher....
  • spritemysticspritemystic Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Extended again no eta
  • chalkmuppet#2452 chalkmuppet Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hope you fix it soon - remember, one step at a time and pray no rollbacks :)
  • wraiven#8402 wraiven Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    So extended again, no eta, and tomorrow has an estimate of 9 hours so in reality what 24 hours for that one???........why?? have you guys taken a look at how GW2 does maint??? no downtime...
  • craft#2263 craft Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    I have played several mmos and none of those have had more than 2 hours downtime, in extreme cases 4-5 hours. So this long maintenance several times a month is the best option to get rid of players.
  • jasper#4915 jasper Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Don't hold your breath, last time this happened it took them another 5 hours after the scheduled maintenance to turn on PC servers
  • gosu#4653 gosu Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Not really patience if we have no choice and are being informed after the allotted time...
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    That has te be a joke, that's 2 european nights thant can't be played at all
  • shwabbashwabba Member Posts: 37 Arc User

UPDATES

Maintenance for today (Sept. 25) has been extended due to server side issues. We do not have a new ETA yet but we will continue to monitor the situation and share any updates we receive.

Thank you for the update!
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    Right, we're repeating Thursday I see.

Right, back to Azeroth with me then. See you all tomorrow. Or not.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • gosu#4653 gosu Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Bet it gets to the next extended downtime deadline and is extended again
  • syberthug#1337 syberthug Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I got a update file 5.60 for ps4 but account sever is down. 1:25pm EST
  • kyonesiverkyonesiver Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2018

So extended again, no eta, and tomorrow has an estimate of 9 hours so in reality what 24 hours for that one???........why?? have you guys taken a look at how GW2 does maint??? no downtime...

This brings up what I mentioned about people leaving if they go speed-leveling like they did for other games in the Arc launcher I do not support PVP pandering (which is what speed-leveling is) and with a game like Neverwinter it would seriously kill it in under a day but I do not sneeze at longer dowtime IF and I mean this IF there is transparency about what is being done during the Downtime.
  • craft#2263 craft Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Well, for me I'm going over to another game, this is not worth it!
  • ibz4ez#9773 ibz4ez Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    gosu#4653 said:

Bet it gets to the next extended downtime deadline and is extended again

I'll raise you $20
  • mukwarriormukwarrior Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Do you guys ever not screw anything up?
  • shwabbashwabba Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    percemer said:

Greetings,

Perfect World is moving the servers. Maintenance has been extended until 11 am PT across all platforms. Thanks again for your patience!

Thank you very much for the explanation!

Hopefully new servers means increased stability and performance, so all of this downtime will be worth it and pay off in the long run 🙂
  • uotowndrunk2#9216 uotowndrunk2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    All the game play time lost for getting enough dice rolls to finish the current event, yet... I have yet to see any receipt of gaining time back for lost time due to excessive downtimes. .... I.E. PC is down nearly half a day.. yet, the timer does not stop and it is now to the point I will likely not complete my dice rolls. This is my only real beef with the current way of things, its happen twice during this event with excessive PC down times and likely the same is true for the other platforms. Perhaps the best solution is to remove the 20 days of dice rolling at this point and downgrade it to final reward after 19 dice rolls in lieu of. Or shorten the recycle time from 18 hours to 9 hours instead. Oh well.... this just plain sucks.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hi folks! Thank you for being patient; this is impacting us as well since we can't access certain internal shards either. We are in communication with the netops team but they do not have any new information for us.
  • rangerreekrangerreek Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    So.... this downtime extended today and another one scheduled for 4 hours tomorrow on pc? What the HAMSTER...
    Fight with honor, die with glory!
  • unliferunlifer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm a returning player and this is what I see? You guys haven't changed at all. No I don't mean other players I mean you DEVS. 12 hour maintenance all the time was how you guys started up. We were ok with it back then because you guys were first starting up but now, years later you guys are still doing it. It's sad.
  • tiltawhirling#1261 tiltawhirling Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    Now it's 11:30 AM? Jeez Arc, why didn't you just make it 5 or 6 hours and call it a day. This is just annoying. This combined with all of the other HAMSTER going on makes me wonder how you expect this game to survive.
  • greg#1160 greg Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    > @kreatyve said:
    > PS4 is up. No information on the other 2 servers as of yet.

Uh, ps4 says 18:30 UTC