test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate - Sept 25-2018

xolesphinxxolesphinx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hi,
I can't seem to login. There was an update applied to the launcher last night, but I was able to play. This afternoon it isn't working any longer. The exact error is:
"Unable to establish connection to Patch Server. Please check your internet connection. If problems persist, please contact Technical Support."

Since I am writing to you on this forum and in this browser you can safely assume that I am connected and it is not an internet issue. Nor is this a firewall issue.

Please advise.

Comments

• duurduur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    there is something like "announced maintenance" happening at the moment. that will last possibly a few hours more...
    Play for fun, Work to get rich, These two are not compatible!
  • xolesphinxxolesphinx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    thx
  • tvoreztvorez Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Same for me, but seems it is expected:

Tuesday, September 25*
    All Platforms 5-8am PT(Expected downtime of 3 hours) When is this for me?

https ://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1242431/september-2018-maintenance-schedule
  • heraldfayez#8520 heraldfayez Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    it's same for everyone all servers are down for maintenance wich i don't understand all this long maint and no bugs even get fixed seems wierd never seen any game that does this much maintenance in short time span lool

anyways don't worry it will be back to normal when servers are back up
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    No bug fixes generally mean it is hardware work.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.