test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Profession Quest - A Clean Start

baeyornbaeyorn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 146 Arc User
This may not be a bug, but I am stopped in the professions tutorial chain.

A Clean Start sends me to me the workshop overseer I've chosen.

She given me a list of items.

I need to provide 1 item off the list to continue.

However, for the life of me I do not know where to get the said items.

Example -
[Iron Ingot +1] x 3.

Granted, I can craft these items with some effort , I think..

but I also looked through the preview crate in the workshop. No +1 items were listed of any kind.

Please advise?

Comments

• metalsabrwolfmetalsabrwolf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 59 Arc User
    you have to get your adventurers to find better ingrediants or use a better item for crafting them. check with the preview shop in the workshop for the items and assets you need

• grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    I'm having a similar problem - I need Bronze ingot +1 x3 and I had 7, but it was marked Bound to Character and therefore useless. So I ordered 3 more and now have 10, still all bound to character and I still can't deliver them

Frustrating!!!
    Post edited by frozenfirevr on
  • smjester7smjester7 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    I have gotten further along, and need to earn 50000 commission points (or whatever they are called). I have around 55,000, but I cannot turn them in.
  • blockbossblockboss Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    if you open any craftable task (or adventures task), you see "commision" "proficiency" "focus"
    proficiency gives the change to succeed the task.
    Focus (what you're looking for) gives the change for "high-quality" result.

Focus is exacly what that +1 gives. it is still an iron ingot. but now "better".

so you have to craft (or gather) with high Focus to get +1 items.

its not yet full implemented but +1 gear/tools/potions stuff will have better stats.
    (before asking questions where on earth you would need +1 items for)

Have a nice day :)
    Have a nice day :)
  • razlat13razlat13 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    This quest was very frustrating for me, as there was not any real clear direction. I know there was a brief message about the +1 items, but I could not find the info. I would suggest that the instructions be much clearer as to what needs to be done. I finally just bought a ton of ingredients and ground out ingots until I got what I needed. I'm also not sure why I had to talk to my assistant only to have to progress to taking the materials myself to the merchant. It seems like an unnecessary step in an already convoluted quest.
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    Better crafters make better items. Once I figured it out, I got the +1 items, but that was before the Adventurer/Delivery Box nerf.

You can't do orders because there is no space in the Delivery box and you can't make space in the Delivery box because restart won't reset the order spaces to open.