test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hag's Rags + Eyestalk Wrappers do not stack

sandfox#5862 sandfox Member Posts: 58 Arc User
edited September 2018 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Reproduction Steps:

1. Equip Hag's Rags and Eyestalk Wrappers
2. Test ranged combat dmg

Observed Result: Ranged attacks are buffed by 3%

Expected Result: Ranged attacks are buffed by 6%

In the recent patch notes for the preview server on PC, Heels of Fury and the Kiuno now properly stack. Please fix this for Hag's Rags/Eyestalk Wrappers as well.
Post edited by sandfox#5862 on

Comments

• ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    I think with the rings it was more an issue of using the same exact ring to stack buffs – like using 2 +5 gravestriker rings. Using a +4 and a +5 of the same type ring works does it not.

The equipment named (hags/eyestalk or kuino/heels) is not the same type so there is no reason the buffs shouldn't stack. If one said ranged attacks buffed 2% and the other 3% you would expect them to stack since they are not the same item.
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    Although I'm not against it outright, I do think that 2x identical items stacking (ex 2x +5 rings) is different than 2 separate items with a similar ability (ex. rags + wrappers) stacking.

I think the first one is a no brainer, but the second one is a judgement call.

At the very least it should be more clear in-game when a duplicate item won't give benefit, but I suspect it would take a lot of effort to address that.
  • sandfox#5862 sandfox Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    Bottom line: if a 3% melee buff stacks, the equivalent 3% range buff should stack. It's the same HAMSTER thing.
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

Bottom line: if a 3% melee buff stacks, the equivalent 3% range buff should stack. It's the same HAMSTER thing.

You underestimate the powers of our dear old friends in the Quality Assurance team.

• unscchaos#2516 unscchaos Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    well they fixed the melee by adding an annoying white box buff on the buff bar with 1 second consistently on it. annoying asF tbh! but they will do the same for you eyestalker and hags rags folks as well. I doubt the same rings will ever happen as I definitely agree it shouldnt happen.