test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can I link my PC and PS4 accounts?

Can I link my PC and PS4 accounts and is there any benefit to doing so? I know that I can't transfer characters or currency. Just wondering if there is something I'm missing

Comments

• Options
    qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
    Simple answer is: no you can't. Sorry.
  • Options
    rikti#3292 rikti Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Ok, thank you
  • Options
    jampy00jampy00 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    While I knew the answer, it is so unfortunate that a merged account is not possible. My couch calls to me...
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    jampy00 said:

While I knew the answer, it is so unfortunate that a merged account is not possible. My couch calls to me...

I think you have more important issues to worry about if your couch is calling you... just saying.

(this is a joke, people!)
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    iCouch.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    pteriaspterias Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 661 Arc User
    Sounds like someone has a couch mimic...
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

jampy00 said:

I think you have more important issues to worry about if your couch is calling you... just saying.

(this is a joke, people!)
    The donuts say you're wrong. They say the couch is totally trustworthy.