test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Artifacts and 3 Piece Set

mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
I'm slowly building up my OP and here is what I have for Artifacts and the 3 piece gear set.

1) OP Sigil
2) GWF Sigil
3) Orcus Shard
4) Wheel of Elements

I'm using the Orcus Set and was considering switching over to the Barovian set but I wasn't sure if that set is worth pursuing or if I should go with Apocalypse set over the Orcus set. I'm fine with the Orcus given that I farmed CN for 3 weeks 3x a day if not more until one dropped for me. But if another set is better for groups I will consider it over the Orcus set.

Comments

• someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    If you focus on "Power/HP/Something Else" look also
    [Vanguard's Banner] Power, Maximum Hit Points, Life Steal
    [Siege Master's War Horn] Power, Maximum Hit Points, Movement
    [Thirst] Power, Defense, Maximum Hit Points
    [Symbol of Earth] Maximum Hit Points, Armor Penetration, Control Resist

Thirst good as active btw.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Thirst good as active btw.

That is why I was considering switching to the Barovian set. Does the 1K power from having Temp HP work with power sharing?
    You gain 1000 more power from the set (but there's no AP gain from neck piece).
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

You gain 1000 more power from the set (but there's no AP gain from neck piece).

I ran with a OP that I run with regularly and he had both sets. He told me to stick with orcus. He felt it was a better set for OP as it allows the OP to do more damage and more damage = easier time holding threat.
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    Tome of ascendance. 1k power + 3 defensive stats that all give power via Assassin's covenant.
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    Have you ever tried using Thirst as the active artifact when you are on the platform in TONG?
    kharkov58 said:

Have you ever tried using Thirst as the active artifact when you are on the platform in TONG?

Couple of times as DC. Kinda fun.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪