test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Double refinement bug?

Not sure if this was intended or not during the event why in Castle Ravenloft aren't you getting double prominence shards from the special chest? I haven't gotten any from the epic chest but the people I have been running with for this event have said they are getting double shards from that chest but no one is getting double from the special chest. Thanks for any feedback regarding this

Comments

• Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Forwarded.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    noworries#8859 noworries Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 651 Cryptic Developer
    I believe that weapon and armor enchantment shards have never been part of the double refining stone/double enchantment event.

That said, the event text should be clearer on that. And we could look into the viability of letting weapon/armor enchantment shards double with that event.

Disclaimer: that makes no claim or guarantee that they ever will be part of the event, simply an investigation into the possibility.
  • Options
    liquidwillv#4568 liquidwillv Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I tested that and ran a castle never and from the epic dungeon chest I did receive 2x shadowclad shards, but thank you for your feedback and I hope to hear more in regards to this
  • Options
    noworries#8859 noworries Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 651 Cryptic Developer
    I am not sure why you were seeing any doubling of those other shards, but certainly make good use of them. :smile:

I double checked by running tests of having the 2x Refining Stones event on and claiming the Castle Never rewards and did not receive any bonuses from the event.

I also looked through the data again and the event has never had any of the weapon and armor enchants included as far as I can see. As an extra check I asked some players if anyone had ever received double shards during the 2x event and none could recall having those doubled.

All in all I don't have an answer for why you saw doubled ones, but that isn't the normal behavior. That said, we will still consider adding shards to the double event in the future.
  • Options
    liquidwillv#4568 liquidwillv Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Ok thanks for the feedback next event I will make sure to screen shot any double shards I may get to help out with this