test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Camera Shake" when sprinting with GWF

iloveit133iloveit133 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Sometimes I get a constant strange camera shake when I sprint with GWF. I have it disabled in options, but this glitch still happening and it's really annoying.

Comments

• bloodshot#9399 bloodshot Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Yes I noticed it happens a lot after using stomp or slam I forget what it's called (daily power). Also have camera shake off in options
  • iloveit133iloveit133 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I confirm that it happens even without using stomp (never used it actually). It hurts my eyes, pls Cryptic fix this.
  • hercules125hercules125 Member Posts: 427 Arc User
    The camera shake issue with Slam seems to only occur in Barovia.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,090 Arc User
    Camera Shake seems to happen for a lot of different reasons and all started when Ravenloft dropped and is as annoying as the patching issue.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    This issue has already been reported along with a video.
    FrozenFire
  • akta#9913 akta Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    Same thing is happening with warlock sprint. It's so awful and turning of screen shake option does not make it stop. It's instant headache and nausea. Doesn't happen every single time though, but quite often.