test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Caer-Konig Dailies not showing

I started doing the Storm Kings Thunder and Icewind Dale campaigns and for whatever reason, when I first went to Caer-Konig, none of the missions are showing up for me besides the Demon Hunter one. I have tried getting contracts with both Ten towns and the Arcane Brotherhood and nothing seems to work. Mind you, this is on my alt so I have already completed this campaign on my main so it isnt that I dont know how to get the missions or where to go. They simply are not showing up for me. I have 20 rep from doing the demon hunter twice but that is the only thing i am able to obtain. I have no tears or dwarf coins.
Can anyone help?

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

I started doing the Storm Kings Thunder and Icewind Dale campaigns and for whatever reason, when I first went to Caer-Konig, none of the missions are showing up for me besides the Demon Hunter one. I have tried getting contracts with both Ten towns and the Arcane Brotherhood and nothing seems to work. Mind you, this is on my alt so I have already completed this campaign on my main so it isnt that I dont know how to get the missions or where to go. They simply are not showing up for me. I have 20 rep from doing the demon hunter twice but that is the only thing i am able to obtain. I have no tears or dwarf coins.
    Can anyone help?

If you didn't already, talk to SGT Knox and Captain Dumish in PE. The IWD campaign starts there. That should unlock the others.
  • johnson810#9859 johnson810 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    already done that. like i said before, ive done this campaign previously so i knew to go there beforehand
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

already done that. like i said before, ive done this campaign previously so i knew to go there beforehand

Unfortunately you didn't include how much of the introductory quests you completed. There are several failure points in the quest line. So, I started at the beginning. If you completed any of the quests that led into Icewind pass and stopped or abandoned it without finishing. It's difficult to tell where it may need to be picked back up. In some cases, buying a/few genie's gifts and running the iceforge campaign task and waiting 24 hours will allow it to advance. The gift will get you the Tears you need to complete it.
  • spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    When I had this, the problem was I missed speaking to some NPCs that were NOT lit up. Maybe now with the new low level flag you could get around this issue, if it's the problem.
  • isaac#4922 isaac Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Where do i find hexweaver testimony vol. ll