test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[BUG][XBOX]Magistrate Patience and multi sourced damage broken

dratomic1#3275 dratomic1 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
edited November 2017 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Classes used for testing: GWF (main test subject), GF, SW, DC.

Weapons used for testing: Titansteel set

Enchantments used: None, Transcendent Vorpal, Transcendent Fey Touched, Transcendent Lightning, Transcendent Holy Avenger

Stable bonus: Magistrate's Patience

Overloads: tested, doesn't make a difference

Bug 1: The DOT procced from Magistrate's Patience is logged as Magistrate's Consideration. Edit: apparently this is due to different varieties of the Stable bonus, that said I would expect an one to one correlation between effect and bonus name.

Bug 2: Magistrate's Patience does not proc in combination with Transcendent Fey Touched, Transcendent Lightning, Transcendent Holy Avenger when they output their additional damage successfully (i.e. xx% Radiant damage, xx% Physic damage).

Bug 3: Noted on just the Transcendent Holy Avenger and Transcendent Lightining, the weapon enchantment does not always output it's additional damage successfully. This seems to be related to attack speed where the second attack is overwriting the first attack before the additional damage of the first attack was added. In this scenario Magistrate Patience DOES successfully proc. Transcendent Lightning seems less vulnerable to this behavior.

Note: Magistrate's Patience works fine with the Transcendent Vorpal and also when there is no weapon enchantment equipped at all.

Expected behaviour:
-. regardless of enchantments: Hit for critical -> procs Magistrate Patience.
-. Expected behaviour with enchantments that do additional damage: Hit for critical -> procs Magistrate Patience and outputs additional damage (both based of base hit).

Reproduction steps:
1. Use GWF with 100% crit chance (also tested with SW and GF)
2. Equip Titansteel weaponset with Transcendent Holy Avenger
3. Set stable bonus Magistrate's Patience
4. Do a single strike against the dummies, if it does not do a critical then repeat.
5. Note that the xx% Radiant Damage is output as secondary damage on it's own channel
6. Note that Magistrate's Patience did not proc.
7. Remove Transcendent Holy Avenger
8. Do a single strike against the dummies, if it does not do a critical then repeat.
9. Note that Magistrate's Patience is out put as a DOT (4 ticks) to the secondary damage channel under the name Magistrate's Consideration.
10. Equip Transcendent Holy Avenger
11. Do an extended sequence of attacks as quickly as possible.
12. Examine the damage log, note that most of the times the Holy Avenger will write out it's additional damage but Magistrate's Consideration does not proc as it should, however when the Holy Avenger fails to add it's additional damage the Magistrate's Consideration will proc.
Post edited by dratomic1#3275 on

Comments

• dratomic1#3275 dratomic1 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Reproduction steps:
    1. Use GWF with 100% crit chance (also tested with SW and GF)
    2. Equip Titansteel weaponset with Transcendent Holy Avenger
    3. Set stable bonus Magistrate's Patience
    4. Do a single strike against the dummies, if it does not do a critical then repeat.
    5. Note that the xx% Radiant Damage is output as secondary damage on it's own channel
    6. Note that Magistrate's Patience did not proc.
    7. Remove Transcendent Holy Avenger
    8. Do a single strike against the dummies, if it does not do a critical then repeat.
    9. Note that Magistrate's Patience is out put as a DOT (4 ticks) to the secondary damage channel under the name Magistrate's Consideration.
    10. Equip Transcendent Holy Avenger
    11. Do an extended sequence of attacks as quickly as possible.
    12. Examine the damage log, note that most of the times the Holy Avenger will write out it's additional damage but Magistrate's Consideration does not proc as it should, however when the Holy Avenger fails to add it's additional damage the Magistrate's Consideration will proc.
  • dratomic1#3275 dratomic1 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Note that this bug also applies to Lostmauth and causes the set bonus not being applied.
  • carl#6379 carl Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    I'm using that set on 3 of my toons. ><
  • carl#6379 carl Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Is the Lostmauth Set and Magistrates Patience working properly yet? I've noticed that the knockback from Lostmauth's Horn is still broken on my GWF. Still.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    carl#6379 said:

Is the Lostmauth Set and Magistrates Patience working properly yet? I've noticed that the knockback from Lostmauth's Horn is still broken on my GWF. Still.

Best to start a new thread, this necro will journey to the lower depths.