test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zen available

Purchased zen via psn and has yet to see it go into my account.... 12 hours at this point and still no zen. Doesn’t look good with fraudulent giveaways yesterday someone have some feedback for this issue

Comments

• grimlock2002#3818 grimlock2002 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Yeah same here
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @riskybiz316#9412 , please contact support for billing issues as they have the tools to look into account specific matters. Thank you!
  • ejason666ejason666 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue
  • exc4135#5743 exc4135 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > Hi @riskybiz316#9412 , please contact support for billing issues as they have the tools to look into account specific matters. Thank you!

I did that, it seems like there was no one there.
  • scaredstraitscaredstrait Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 42 Arc User
    problem is did you buy zen through arc or steam if you are a first time buyer through steam / other you will have a delay on getting zen
  • pakas#8388 pakas Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I have the same issue, bought Zen from the PS store and still didn't recieve it. I submitted a ticket but got no reply yet and tried to contact live chat support but it said it's busy.
  • riskybiz316#9412 riskybiz316 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Yea sent a ticket in contacted billing support. Never got a reply or answer. With all the screw ups lately it seems to me this company is forgetting about why it’s here to begin with. The players. Stop helping and giving them what they want and you won’t have a game left