test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Xbox] Ravenloft Launch Week Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Ravenloft. Please do not report previously discovered bugs or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues on Xbox.

If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time is spent on reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual issue reported at this time but all feedback and reports are being received.

Thanks!

Comments

• juergeng123juergeng123 Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    There is no free Neverwinter Xbox Live Gold Pack at the Rewards Claim Agent
    Schließe dich meiner Gilde Valindras Fear an Gildenhalle 20 Marktplatz 9 Stall 9 Kasserne 9, Entdeckergilde 9
    Join my guild Valindras Fear GH20 Marketplace 9 Stable 9 Barracs 9 Explorer Guild 9
  • fortislupus#2633 fortislupus Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Have collected promo items, though cannot open them, or place any items into bank.
    Known glitch or???
  • ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    Anyone else having issues depositing Companion tokens in Shared Bank. Tried every number from 1 to the 42 I have and it wont add any. Rest of the fields for AD, Gold working fine
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    ennileah said:

Anyone else having issues depositing Companion tokens in Shared Bank. Tried every number from 1 to the 42 I have and it wont add any. Rest of the fields for AD, Gold working fine

Yeah, this seems to be a big fail that's not working for anyone I've talked to so far.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hi everyone!

We are working with Microsoft on the issues with the Promo Pack as there seemed to be some delays in getting it to populate in the storefront (though it's available when you search for it). Once that situation is resolved, please let us know if it is still not showing up in the RCA.

The companion token issue was escalated earlier and is being investigated. It is not impacting all players therefore making it more challenging to look into.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    ennileah said:

Yeah... annoyingly it was the first thing I tried to do. I've been waiting to pool those buggers for eons.
    PLEEEEEEAAASE fix it quickly....

Other than that I've not encountered anything untoward.

Brownie points for the lack of lag and glitches with (I'm sure its more now) over 1200 players in Barovia when I first got there.

I was expecting the Yester Hill HE to be a visual nightmare, but barely a twitch.

Well done.
  • ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > Hi everyone!
    >
    > We are working with Microsoft on the issues with the Promo Pack as there seemed to be some delays in getting it to populate in the storefront (though it's available when you search for it). Once that situation is resolved, please let us know if it is still not showing up in the RCA.
    >
    > The companion token issue was escalated earlier and is being investigated. It is not impacting all players therefore making it more challenging to look into.

Hard reset followed by power cycle and reload of the game solves that. It happens with some packs and has done for years.. can take a couple of hours to show in my experience if you dont hard reset the console.
  • mikiskhan79#2575 mikiskhan79 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I updated for Ravenloft. After completion I tried to travel to Protectors Enclave. It takes me to the loading screen like normal, then boots me to the XBOX home page. Now I cannot load that toon at all, as every time it tries to load me into PE and just boots me to home page. I was able to load up an alt toon no problem. But as soon as I tried to travel to PE, It booted me and now I cannot load that toon either. I tried a hard reset of the Xbox a few times, but nothing works. So now my top two toons will not load into the game.
  • hrose#4061 hrose Member Posts: 6 Arc User

I updated for Ravenloft. After completion I tried to travel to Protectors Enclave. It takes me to the loading screen like normal, then boots me to the XBOX home page. Now I cannot load that toon at all, as every time it tries to load me into PE and just boots me to home page. I was able to load up an alt toon no problem. But as soon as I tried to travel to PE, It booted me and now I cannot load that toon either. I tried a hard reset of the Xbox a few times, but nothing works. So now my top two toons will not load into the game.

Just wanted to suggest trying to submit a support ticket on the Arc website (click Support). I hope the issue gets fixed. I'm sure they are flooded with tickets right now :(
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    "The Taken" is that way on PC too. You just have to wait for them to spawn, sometimes up to 6 minutes. And the doll quest was bugged that way on PC at release but it did get fixed later on.
  • catmajik101catmajik101 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    In the tradehouse the list of items for sale from a search refreshes after every purchase, so if you buy 3 or 4 items from a search result, it says you've made too many searches too quickly and you have to wait 20 seconds to buy more.
  • carl#6379 carl Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    ennileah said:

> @nitocris83 said:

> Hi everyone!

>

> We are working with Microsoft on the issues with the Promo Pack as there seemed to be some delays in getting it to populate in the storefront (though it's available when you search for it). Once that situation is resolved, please let us know if it is still not showing up in the RCA.

>

> The companion token issue was escalated earlier and is being investigated. It is not impacting all players therefore making it more challenging to look into.

Hard reset followed by power cycle and reload of the game solves that. It happens with some packs and has done for years.. can take a couple of hours to show in my experience if you dont hard reset the console.

Thanks for your initial post and this follow, Ennileah. But did this help with the companion token issue?I I quit then reset my console twice. I hadn't power cycled tho. Is this for the pack or the tokens? I appreciate it.
  • carl#6379 carl Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    I went ahead and tested it myself, this doesn't fix the companion token thing, so...we'll just stand back and let the gurus work their magic.
  • cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User

Quest item Blinsky Doll which grants quest Collector's Blinsky issue. Quest doesn't register picking up the missing Doll heads. Uncompleteable.

I had same issue when in a group and trying to complete it, left group and discarded heads from inventory plus extra headless doll quest giver item from inventory and it worked fine.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • pjagt#2675 pjagt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    While playing through The Shard of Night quest, Morlanth stopped fighting. Reducing her all the way to 0hp did nothing. Restarted Xbox and reloading/restarting quest made no difference. You guys do awesome work, and I have enjoyed the game all the way through. Considering the massive scope of this project, you all have done an amazing job.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    in ravenloft in the sisters battle today the book glitched out for awhile. also the textures on the sisters kept going in and out. it looked like a male doll torso.
  • kingqtip1kingqtip1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Brutal Enchantments are not working on companions.
  • kingqtip1kingqtip1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Brutal Enchantments are not working on companions.
  • heath#3141 heath Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Since the Ravenloft debut, when I tried to do random dungeons I got skirmishes instead.
  • saebaelsaebael Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    quest castle ravenloft - save ireena from Stradh. Pick up the sword.
    Interaction with the sword is impossible.
  • silverwolf#7884 silverwolf Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    Have completed 2 T3 Hunts in Barovia and no drops from either hunt.
    edited August 2018
    Brutals do work on companions, it is just the amount they give won't show up on the companion stats. All dual/tri enchants are working that way now. You will only notice it when your bondings procc. It is a lot easier to notice with augments.
    edited August 2018
    That is how the vistani armors' enchants work. Only the first toon you run through the intro gets rank8s, all subsequent get rank6s.