test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hote Now Explorer's Chart Node Giving No Rewards

I am copy pasting this from a ticket I sent you guys, because I was asked to post the issue here so that it can be addressed more promptly.

I open the "Explorer's Chart: Hotenow" scroll in my inventory, then I accept the quest it puts into my inventory, I go around opening the nodes, but there is one node in instance 1 that bugs out for me and also a different one in instance 2. The bug that occurs is that when I open the node at the coordinates 855, 2045 in instance 1, it shows me that I can claim 4x Alum, but it will not let me click the A button. The only option that it allows me to utilize is "Take All" by pressing the X button. I was claiming these for quite a while and all along noticed that it was not showing anything going into my inventory, but merely passed this off as a UI error. After a while, I realized it was not giving me any of the items that came from this node, because I checked the quantity in my professions resources bag and it remained the same quantity after claiming the 4x alum as after claiming the 4x alum. I attempted to restart my game, reset my console, log into another character and hop back onto the character Amazon to refresh this, but no matter what I do, it will not work. I even attempted cancelling the quest and seeing if it would allow it to debug, but it does not. I am now running my scrolls on an alternate toon "Blizzard@Coachella 2018", but it would be nice if you guys could fix this bug on my character. I also have recordings if you check my fileshare directly from my social feed on Xbox One on my account "Coachella 2018" proving that this is the case. If you guys could go back through the information and put the correct amount of Alum I missed out on or something comparable, it would be very nice. I was selling these for roughly 4k ad per piece at the time on the AH. Being that these drop 2x during professions event and 2x from the Treasure Hunter boon, I essentially was losing 16k (before 10^ AH cut) per time that I tried claiming this node. Being that I claimed many of this node that did not work, it has cost quite a bit of profit I would have obtained otherwise.

Note: I am not asking in this message to be compensated, but am simply copy pasting my request as per what was detailed in my ticket to you guys, simply am not editing to save myself time, but here is the entirety of the issues.

Comments