test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

connection problems

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
ever since the reset I've been having a super hard time staying logged in. my connection keeps timing out. anyone else still having problems?

ugh. I've discoed with extreme rubber banding like 3 times in the last 20 minutes. I have wired fast internet too.. no other games are giving me this kind of grief. this game is just about unplayable.

and even though it seems way more deserted than normal in game for this time of day. it's super laggy. rubberbanding just running around in omu. and boom disconnected again.
Post edited by thefiresidecat on

Comments

• Options
    lol and it isn't just one platform I had xbox open adn pc open and they both crashed together. my internet is fine. other stuff still running great. I wasn't doing anything intensive on either. I was just looking at mounts on pc to try and figure out if there were new insignia bonus's or not at this point in time and my xbox toon was just standing there.
  • Options
    evil604#4491 evil604 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Can't even connect to account server today. Went to forums to see if the servers were down or something. Nope it seems like an ongoing problem has finally reached me lol.
  • Options
    jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    Any ideas why this is happening? Same issues here internet is wicked fast over 100 down and 10 up. Gta online working good seems neverwinter only issue
  • Options
    searchwarrant#0909 searchwarrant Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    same here for days now rubber banding like crazy im with virgin media super fast internet all my other games are running fine online just neverwinter its beyond a joke now
  • Options
    thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Its been doing it ever since the friday before this weeks friday. Rubberbanding, Content like timat unplayable. Because of it. And this is on Pc I've do not play on consoles. Its still a problem that they say is fixed for most people, but it isn't for me. So clearly not everyone. I still hope they are working to fix it. For Pc and Consoles.
  • Options

Its been doing it ever since the friday before this weeks friday. Rubberbanding, Content like timat unplayable. Because of it. And this is on Pc I've do not play on consoles. Its still a problem that they say is fixed for most people, but it isn't for me. So clearly not everyone. I still hope they are working to fix it. For Pc and Consoles.

yup. I'll summon a mailbox and I have to dance around the mailbox for 10 to 20 seconds before I get a prompt. sometimes i never get the prompt. rubberbanding.. it's like trying to get the toon thru water.