test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is anyone else continually getting disconnected from Server since server maintenances?

curvynloocurvynloo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I keep getting disconnected from the server. Happening a lot after the several server maintenance windows we had in the past couple of weeks. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Getting really annoying as I get disconnected from the server in the middle of dungeons or at end of dungeons after waiting forever for a queue.

Answers

• Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    curvynloo said:

I keep getting disconnected from the server. Happening a lot after the several server maintenance windows we had in the past couple of weeks. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Getting really annoying as I get disconnected from the server in the middle of dungeons or at end of dungeons after waiting forever for a queue.

yes I have a topic for it in general xbox discussion. it's been bad all week. I'm afraid to run anything at all. can't even blame it on server overload. the game seems deserted for this time of day. I didn't actually have problems over the weekend. it wasn't until the server reset that I started having issues. I think whatever they did to fix the issue is causing issues for another subset of players. and I'm really hoping they don't just call it good.