test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How much AD and RP will i need to get my R7 Radiants to R10?

sleepiestgamer#3029 sleepiestgamer Member Posts: 6 Arc User
New player question. I really want some r10's to help me fight better and be stronger about how much RP and AD is required to get 1 radiant to R10 from R7? Im currently saving AD and have about 430k and have about 150k RP. I plan to have around 1m+ AD by the 28th

Comments

• spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    https://goo.gl/images/RCH4ai

AD costs depend on how you acquire the rp and related reagents etc.
  • thanks for the link!
  • Also, is it better to rank them all up to rank 8 rather than ranking just 1 up to 14 ? so 1r14 4 r7 or 5 r8?
  • spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    Check the auction house buyout prices. In many cases it is cheaper to buy a r7 or r8 than to start from scratch. And yes, you will get more bang for buck by having 4 r7s that cost 3000AD each, let's say than 1 r14 at 1.4M AD. In fact, for the cost of 1 r14 you could probably go all 10s.

Do the math on the enchants' stats and see what gets you most stats *you need* for the AD you have.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I'd go so far to say at this point in the game it might be cheaper to start with r10s or 11s from the ah depending on the enchant.
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    Generally, single-stat enchantments (radiants, azure, etc) are cheaper in the AH than double- (brutals, cruels, etc) and triple-stat (draconic, black ice, etc) enchantments. Always check the AH price before you build.