test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverending polymorph...

I got polymorphed after my group and I failed one of the Tong trap games and it gave me a 24 hour polymorph. (in game time as well so it only goes down while I'm in game) I thought that was a pretty excessive amount of time to have a polymorph but had no choice but to deal with it. After a couple of weeks or so I had finally accrued the 24 hours of game time to get rid of it or so I thought. As soon as the timer ran out on the original polymorph it just refreshes to a new 24 hour polymorph again!

Does anyone know of this strange problem because I couldn't find anything about it on google and I am seriously thinking that they might just have me run around polymorphed forever. I mean this is ridiculous to say the least. A polymorph that lasts that long in game time so weeks for someone who might only play 2 hours average a day or less and then it reffreshes?!? I'm at a loss. It's hard to believe this is even a thing in the game...

Comments

• cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    What trap? And what do you mean by polymorphed? I do know you can make the potion trap effect (colored animal) skin permanent if you die while under the effect, but your normal self still appears.

Anytime we've failed a trap, it just made us run some extra content, kill a few more mobs, move on....
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Why though? It's hilarious to run around looking like skittles puke!

If you *really* want to get rid of it, just run Tomb and when you get to the potions part ... do nothing.

The duration of the polymorph buff is actually 30 minutes, it just only ticks down while you're doing the potions puzzle.
    Post edited by rjc9000 on

• mrmont1mrmont1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    My Oathbound Paladin fell through the floor in the House of the Crocodile while clearing the last room before Ras Nsi. He spawned outside the magical wall of Fas Nsi's chamber, but there is nothing to interact with to enter Ras Nsi's chamber and the walls back to the previous room are solid. There is no way out. I've used the "I'm Stuck" and "Defeat Me" options repeatedly to no avail. My character is stuck with no way out.