test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I am done with PvP now

wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
Tried for 2 evenings and it is just absolutley terrible... The very last game I just had I had 10 deaths from that stupid broken helmet. Thats the most deaths I have had in a game for many many mods.

I went into chat and asked why they have to use broken items and its basically cheating... anyhoo all I got was a load of abuse from multiple players. Calling me various names etc.

So dead PvP just lost yet another player.... well done dev's you are literally going to have 0 players left soon.
Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
Alts :
Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe

Comments

• jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Helps if you take off all damage reflect boons. It does get fixed, or at least it did on pc. Why they didn't fix it already on other platforms I don't know.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    jonkoca said:

Helps if you take off all damage reflect boons. It does get fixed, or at least it did on pc. Why they didn't fix it already on other platforms I don't know.

I dont think it matters much now... I have looked up some complaints etc and the Mane has just been replaced with another broken item in Mod 14 that multiprocs etc.

I dont know if its just the PC community play a litte fairer or its just a lot of xbox players are really bad, thus having to constantly make broken builds. The only players left in PvP all seem to use stun-bots, broken multiprocs and flat out cheating themselves into a victory. Then spam chat about how great they are and awful you are etc.
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
    jonkoca said:

Nope PC is also full of pay2win divas, kill/death addicts, trolls and exploiters. I think I had every single one of them on my soloQ teams tonight. I had so many of them on ignore I couldn't even talk to half the teams I was playing with.

Checklist:

Bis Gwf, bis Gf, who run as soon as their health goes below half... check.
    DC using broken hat to push everyone up walls...check.
    Clueless stunbot OP who ran off node in the last seconds when all we needed to win was to keep that node blue... check.
    Lions lions everywhere.

Bottom line I lost 4 matches tonight - all 1000-900+ - which our team could have won if everyone had just played like a normal person, rather than showboating and generally being a moron.

Ha ha yeah I can relate to that... I had a few losses where I have no idea how my team lost. Top 3 players were all on my team... yet the team loses grrrrr.
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    I haven't tried PvP in ages. Do they still take turns? The last time I played the same teams would just take turns winning. One group would just be punching dummies for the other team. I found it pathetic when I was trying to win for our team and told "it wasn't our turn to win".
    wb-cenders.gif
  • ragequittingdc#8599 ragequittingdc Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    I just started getting back into pvp again as op, and mane is just ridiculous tbh. not going to stop over it but I completely get the sentiment for less tanky classes. devs have said before they don't really like the idea of players building solely around one piece of gear or one item, but they seemed to have missed how exploitable mane is, atleast the first time around anyway. can't wait for the fix to reach ps4.
    im actually the gwf carry

I just started getting back into pvp again as op, and mane is just ridiculous tbh. not going to stop over it but I completely get the sentiment for less tanky classes. devs have said before they don't really like the idea of players building solely around one piece of gear or one item, but they seemed to have missed how exploitable mane is, atleast the first time around anyway. can't wait for the fix to reach ps4.

Yep, try shooting an Arrow when 4/5 of the enemy team are wearing the broken Helm... Absolute waste of time, also 3 of the players are right at or near the top of the Leaderboards when I check afterwards.

If you say anything about it in chat you just get called a cry baby and other things.
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
  • jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User
    Ya helm abusers are one of the worst, getting pretty much instakilled by that thing is awful -_- They usually run drains, too.
  • ragequittingdc#8599 ragequittingdc Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    > @wdj40 said:
    > Yep, try shooting an Arrow when 4/5 of the enemy team are wearing the broken Helm... Absolute waste of time, also 3 of the players are right at or near the top of the Leaderboards when I check afterwards.
    >
    > If you say anything about it in chat you just get called a cry baby and other things.

I can take a couple manes with good timing and execution but when it turns into this

> @jaime4312#3760 said:
    > Ya helm abusers are one of the worst, getting pretty much instakilled by that thing is awful -_- They usually run drains, too.

..and it always does, it becomes impossible. "oh no i couldn't one rotate this guy! everybody synchronize mane & drain/slayer every time you see (my name)".
    im actually the gwf carry
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    > @wdj40 said:
    > I just started getting back into pvp again as op, and mane is just ridiculous tbh. not going to stop over it but I completely get the sentiment for less tanky classes. devs have said before they don't really like the idea of players building solely around one piece of gear or one item, but they seemed to have missed how exploitable mane is, atleast the first time around anyway. can't wait for the fix to reach ps4.
    >
    > Yep, try shooting an Arrow when 4/5 of the enemy team are wearing the broken Helm... Absolute waste of time, also 3 of the players are right at or near the top of the Leaderboards when I check afterwards.
    >
    > If you say anything about it in chat you just get called a cry baby and other things.

Shoot the arrow at them from stealth and it negates the helm proc...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!

> @wdj40 said:

> I just started getting back into pvp again as op, and mane is just ridiculous tbh. not going to stop over it but I completely get the sentiment for less tanky classes. devs have said before they don't really like the idea of players building solely around one piece of gear or one item, but they seemed to have missed how exploitable mane is, atleast the first time around anyway. can't wait for the fix to reach ps4.

>

>

Shoot the arrow at them from stealth and it negates the helm proc...

Oh right... so now I can only shoot for 2/3 seconds out of every 30 seconds... nice. The rest of the time I am visible so cannot attack... honestly that is not a game I want to play thank you,
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
  • seventaru#1314 seventaru Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Cheese, cheese, and more cheese. Honestly after those helmets came out I just sold all my PvP enchants, although the helmets aren't the only cheese in there, they were the last straw for me
    Post edited by seventaru#1314 on