test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Only 1 Random Que choice (Dungeon) at Lev 70

cobreeancobreean Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Hello.

Under the random ques I have only ever had 1 single choice, Dungeon.
I'm 70 now with ~8700 ilvl working thru campaigns. I still only have Dungeon available as a random que, nothing else.
I do not see a random que for skirmishes, epic dungeons etc. Which apparently cuts out a lot of AD farming.
What have I missed to activate my other random ques? I cant find any good answer on google.

Thanks for any help,

Cobreean

Comments

• Options
    jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    Random skirmish cut out on me when i unlocked sharandar and didnt play till the hunt skirmish was unlocked. Epic dungeons require all of the epics unlocked including t9g. Heros accord was t9g and codg i believe. The requirements should be listed. I know IL requirements for most dungeons plus fbi requires permafrost resistance too
  • Options
    frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    Dread Ring needs to be unlocked too.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I never had any random que skirmish show up but I also am locked out of one of the lower level skirmish quests because I'm too high level now and I never did that particular quest.
    I have Dread Ring and Sharandar open all the way to the weekly AD quest for each and like 1 boon apiece on those.
    Thought I had Maze Engine to the AD weekly but no and its kinda confusing, I keep doing the protecting the sword coast ones for the Dorf.
    I see the regular epic dungeons in the list and can do many but some are locked due to iLvl but none are showing in the random que.
    Do I have to just do all the quests up to the AD weekly one or do I have to do the whole campaign part with the boons to unlock all the random ques?
    I had a hard time just finding info on getting the AD weeklys unlocked and I still dont have all of them.
    Plenty of info on how they work but not much on a step by step here is how you get to it/get it unlocked type info.

I see youtube vids where people click the random que list and have like 5 things and I still only have 'dungeon'

-Thanks,

Cob
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Platform?
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    Sorry, playing on PC.

I never had any random que skirmish show up but I also am locked out of one of the lower level skirmish quests because I'm too high level now and I never did that particular quest.
    I have Dread Ring and Sharandar open all the way to the weekly AD quest for each and like 1 boon apiece on those.
    Thought I had Maze Engine to the AD weekly but no and its kinda confusing, I keep doing the protecting the sword coast ones for the Dorf.
    I see the regular epic dungeons in the list and can do many but some are locked due to iLvl but none are showing in the random que.
    Do I have to just do all the quests up to the AD weekly one or do I have to do the whole campaign part with the boons to unlock all the random ques?
    I had a hard time just finding info on getting the AD weeklys unlocked and I still dont have all of them.
    Plenty of info on how they work but not much on a step by step here is how you get to it/get it unlocked type info.

I see youtube vids where people click the random que list and have like 5 things and I still only have 'dungeon'

-Thanks,

Cob
  • Options
    After looking at it more it is a iLvl thing for the random ques

the breaks at 9k, 11k and 13k it seems.

I'm not quite 9k yet.

Still would like a guide somewhere to the steps for getting straight to the weekly AD quest for each campaign.

Thanks for the replys

-Cob
  • Options
    Arcane Reservoir, The Red Wizards, Biggrin's Tomb, unlock the zone. May have to wait until second day. Portal to Tuern and Ballad of Baphomet require completion of the respective campaigns. (Portal requires only the original mod 4 parts)

Elminster weekly requires unlocking the zone but isn't really worth it unless you are farming the currency.
  • Options
    pitshade said:

Arcane Reservoir, The Red Wizards, Biggrin's Tomb, unlock the zone. May have to wait until second day. Portal to Tuern and Ballad of Baphomet require completion of the respective campaigns. (Portal requires only the original mod 4 parts)

Elminster weekly requires unlocking the zone but isn't really worth it unless you are farming the currency.

Thanks,

yea I'm in on Arcane Res and Red Wizards, I'm still doing quests in Icewind Dale so no tomb yet.
    Made 9k iLvl last night, had the 13k AD random dungeon que open up.
    I've got 2 boons each on Dread Ring and Sharndar. Working on the Maze engine campaign.
    Ran around randomly doing stuff in Well of Dragons.
    I'll keep plugging at it.

-Cob
  • Options
    Biggrins should be available from the faction questgiver in Caer Konig. It doesn't have to be unlocked. Probably best not to solo it, btw. Can be rough in the unprepared.