test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How can I disable armor visual effects?

How can I disable my armor visual effects? I put a bloodtheft enchantment in my armor and all I see is a big red cloud around my character, on the selection screen it has the option to disable visuals but it won't highlight and says that it's disabled. Can it be turned back on?

Some things I like that are subtle like the shimmering vorpal on my dagger but the giant red cloud of poo following me around has to go lol.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    If you don't have it yet, you will. Right click on the armor enhancement and there will be an option to disable the visual effect there.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    greywynd said:

If you don't have it yet, you will. Right click on the armor enhancement and there will be an option to disable the visual effect there.

Right click on PS4? Wish you could do that on Xbox. :p
  • kisakeekisakee Member Posts: 193 Arc User

How can I disable my armor visual effects? I put a bloodtheft enchantment in my armor and all I see is a big red cloud around my character, on the selection screen it has the option to disable visuals but it won't highlight and says that it's disabled. Can it be turned back on?

Some things I like that are subtle like the shimmering vorpal on my dagger but the giant red cloud of poo following me around has to go lol.

Step 1: Download M14
    Step 2: Select your armor enchantment and deactivate visual effects

The problem with this: You consoleros don't have M14 yet, you need to wait.
    r9jtqurw.jpg