test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Light up the night event

How is this judged? I turned in over 120 fireworks got first place by a mile but yet everyone was rewarded Copper rewards? What's the point of doing it if I'm never going to get anything but Fireworks as a reward? I'm trying to earn enough favors to get a Bell but it seems to not matter what place I get in the event?

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

How is this judged? I turned in over 120 fireworks got first place by a mile but yet everyone was rewarded Copper rewards? What's the point of doing it if I'm never going to get anything but Fireworks as a reward? I'm trying to earn enough favors to get a Bell but it seems to not matter what place I get in the event?

Pretty much what the tooltip says when you talk to the disciple on the dias when you click the "participate' option.

Your position in the leaderboard has less to do with the reward you get than most events. The person in first will mostly get the best of the tier, but it is the tier (Gold, Silver, bronze) that is most important. You need to turn in over 200 for silver and 500 for gold. You will never get to those levels in just the PE event, you need to kill mobs lots of them and do it under the fireworks buff. Works best with a partner so you can buff each other.