test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dhampir race wouldn't it be nice

Now I been off and on with this game for a while, not for lack of content but for Lack of diversity. Now yes all the current race are awesome if same racial passive but it would be nice to have a hero race and class, that can only be obtain if you have 5 lvl 70 rooms. Now I know it seem like slot but I don't think 2 lol 70s is enough to show full support of this game am just saying. Now a little about the class, now I said dhampir but I didn't say class I think it should be Bloodknight which has the capabilities to tank and did while using blood magic if spec right to heal and even raise the dead. I know it sound OP but that why I said hero class, think it should have a personal story as well as a way to get last modules max lvl gear to be able to join the game. Now I know that seem like alot but again this a class meant for those who show support to this game and should be reward thus. How about everyone else what your thoughts on this am aiming to get enough people to see this so Dev take notice.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    nocturne26nocturne26 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Sorry sorry about the typos did this form my phone.
  • Options
    majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    Sooooo, a vampiric Oathbound Templock? Sure. Why not. Neverwinter could use another class that would be ridiculously op (if even created) and then nerfed into oblivion.
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac