test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: nw.95.20180306e.25

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10926513

Comments

• feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    So no fix for the loadout bug after three months. Not impressed.
  • therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    Two weeks to go until the new mod... I am rather impressed that there are any patch notes at all.
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User

Two weeks to go until the new mod... I am rather impressed that there are any patch notes at all.

Yeah, usually this close to a new mod it's only server resets unless there's a truly game breaking bug around.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

So no fix for the loadout bug after three months. Not impressed.

Which loadout bug @feanor70118 ?

Just asking because I am only aware of one loadout issue, namely that if you do something weird like using the same insignia on different mounts in different loadouts, you can make a particular loadout inaccessible. There is a workaround for this, however, so I guess it's not really a high priority.

If you are talking about some other issue, it's something I have not heard of or run into, so I am curious.
    Hoping for improvements...
    Well I managed to change loadouts today, but otherwise the workaroudn that works for some other people does NOT work for me for some reason, and I'm seriously tired of it. This is a bug that disables a third loadout that I spent 1000 zen on. It usually leaves me trapped in my archery loadout in demanding pve environments where that just is not suitable. It prevents me from playing the primary DPS role in newer endgame content. Even if the workaround worked - which it does NOT - it would be completely obnoxious to leave this bug in place for THREE MONTHS.
    And by the way, after allowing me to swtich loadouts twice, the bug is back. Again. Still unfixed. After three months.
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User

And by the way, after allowing me to swtich loadouts twice, the bug is back. Again. Still unfixed. After three months.

If you're lucky there's a fic with the next mod. Otherwise don't expect fix until some time mid-July at the earliest.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.