test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Erinyes model

xmarik69xxmarik69x Member Posts: 37 Arc User
It's been bothering me for a long while on what the art department was thinking on the Erinyes. as this link shows which is for the 5E, and has been the same since D&D has first introduced Erinyes, they have wings. And while yes they use a long sword, in combat Erinyes prefer using thier flaming composite long bow...

http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Erinyes

Comments

• iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    From the "Physical Description" portion of the above link:
    "After Asmodeus' ascension to godhood, the erinyes lost their wings, and received hooves and fangs in return, which made them look beastly."
    Asmodeus ascends to godhood during the events of the Spellplague.
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5
  • thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    Would like to see an updated Cat Model. Maybe adding in the old one and naming it a Dino Cat from Chult.
  • xmarik69xxmarik69x Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    oh, i actually didnt read it fully, i haven't played since 3.5e, I only used that link for the traditional image...lol
  • ismodaiismodai Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    remember that this game is set in the 4th edition of Dnd
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,090 Arc User
    Remember that this game is catching up to 5th, particularly with some of the campaigns we've gone through.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    greywynd said:

Remember that this game is catching up to 5th, particularly with some of the campaigns we've gone through.

Basically all end game content is 5e. So theres no catching up its already there in 5e Most likely because Wizards made them do it. So yes it might have started out in 4e but quickly skips years and is 5e so gamewise it would be in 1491 or 1492 right now with the content of ravenloft being added in. Then soon after it will most likely be waterdeep.