test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question on insignia bonuses.

Is there any point to having multiple of the same bonus? Like do they stack or is one bonus the only one that will be active and having more of the same just a waste of slots?

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    eridian0 said:

Is there any point to having multiple of the same bonus? Like do they stack or is one bonus the only one that will be active and having more of the same just a waste of slots?

There is a slight increase in the second, less in the third etc. In most cases, it is so small it is not worth it. If you really want to boost a particular bonus, the best way, for those bonuses that have it, is to use a two slot and a three slot version. Those do stack at full strength of each.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    The second bonus will provide 25% of the total bonus that the first bonus provided.
  • kisakeekisakee Member Posts: 193 Arc User

The second bonus will provide 25% of the total bonus that the first bonus provided.

Wanderers Fortune only gives 10% more so i don't know if this depends on which bonus you use.
    r9jtqurw.jpg

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    kisakee said:

Wanderers Fortune only gives 10% more so i don't know if this depends on which bonus you use.
    Wanderer's is actually closer to 5% than 10. I did the math some time back and posted it. A second Wanderers increases drop from 4% to 4.2 (probably 4.25 rounded down for 5% per tooltip) and a third increases it to 4.5% (a 6.25% increase per wanderer's). The actual increase seems to be 6.25%. It's hard to get an exact number due to small number and rounding, but it is significantly lower than 10%.

I've never bothered to check the exact rate on any other insignia's.