test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What we have...is a failure to communicate

adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
edited May 2018 in Player Feedback (PC)
I am seeing some "newbie" players get really frustrated, for one particular reason. Here you have a rant, copied from another forum:

(and yes, I know the second one is borderline flaming, but the point here is that the game is losing newbie players because they cannot get into the game, because they cannot communicate.

There are much better "solutions" than the current one....I suggest that one of those be implemented.

its a frustrating game, when you cannot talk and you are stuck, and people added you to their group and you cant even explain to them what is goig gon!!
something with items in a overflwo bag... no idea... iam stuck talking to this woman, and it is frustrating as hell not able being to talk!!!!!!!!

and guy keep asking: what is going on we can help
and iam jumping up and down like a idiot.....very helpful!!!

And another.

iam almost 9 hours into this game I STILL CANT TALK!~!!!
iam level 11 or 12 and I STILL CANT TALK., it say is have to do 5 quests
BUT WHERE TO START THESE QUESTS!!!!!

utter utter frustration!!, i see a lvl 5 walkign with a pet, i want a pet too, i ask her where can i get such a pet??, CANT TALK!!

what ♥♥♥♥ing MORON made this NO TALK RULE!!!! we are NEW PLAYERS we ASK A LOT OF STUPID NOOB QUSTIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

the person who made this rule fo 5 quests than u can talk/trade, [ed] could have done much better!!! you only FRUSTRATE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you make a mandatory do 5 quests to talk thing!! yet where to do them 5 quests god ♥♥♥♥ing knows!!!

iam frustrated as hell!!!, a MMO is supposed to be social!!! not this anti social ♥♥♥♥!!!
iam gonna write my steam review pon this basis, and thyumbs down this ♥♥♥♥♥♥game!!!
a game is supposed to give players pleasure, this is just frustrating!!!!...

spend 9 hours in game did 13+ quests stil cant talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iam lvl 12 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why cant i not talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

time to write my steam review!!!, this system sucks!!!!, i dont care about gold seller bots or spam bots, i just wanna be able to play the freaking game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you have illegal transactions goign on, than muting people is not hte solution, quit your pay to win ♥♥♥♥ and you wont have any gold sellers!, if their are gold sellers in the game or tyheir is a illegal blackmarket in this game, that means the dev allowed it to be in the game!, because they wanna earn money that way to , yet dont want any competition from others!!!.

I wonder how many players leave because of issues like these.
Hoping for improvements...
Post edited by tripsofthrymr on

Comments

• tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    I agree with the sentiment of the post. The early game experience could be much better. In addition to the rather unfocused anti-bot measures:
    • New player's first exposure to Dungeons is with level 70's speed running the content.
    • New player's first exposure to Dragons is in a context where the dragon generally dies in seconds.
    Upcoming changes to level scaling may reduce the power gap a bit between new toons and 70's, but those "old hands" are still looking to complete the content as fast as possible (been there, done that, gotta do it another hundred times) instead of pausing to experience the wonder of the game.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Well, perhaps they could start with a better feedback message when a new player tries to write something in chat, followed by a new entry in the Journal that guides them through the process of lifting those restrictions.

About the first experience with "Dungeons & Dragons" encounters... may be they could fit some kind of instanced dungeon/skirmish run somewhere in the quests offered by Sgt. Knox, where you would have to fight through a small dungeon/skirmish with a few well known NPCs (or perhaps players within level range?) at your side, and at which end a dragons awaits.

Nothing too complicated or long, and perhaps with "lessons" in avoiding traps and/or special attacks from bosses/dragons?
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    is it possible to have a separate pe instance chat channel for actual new players up to like level 20 where there are no level 70's. chat bots aren't going to get any love from brand new players so they'll give it up if that's the only people they are reaching right? or am I being naive.

maybe new information bots could be placed all over pe with a little guide that people can use. a little toon that takes them from the information kiosk to where they want to go (in pe)
    edited May 2018
    AD seller bots will spam into any channel they can reach, and i doubt that new players will be too happy with getting no actual help when asking a question in that new chat, while ending up on every single mailing list there is from AD sellers.

May be let new players at least write in /say, when they've reached level 5 and fullfilled an easy quest from Sgt. Knox?
    Also, when they get invited into a guild, let them use the guild chat, so that they can get some help in there as well.

And while this might also open the /say chat to spam again, most of the AD sellers will still go "all the way" in unlocking all chats for their spamming in the end.
    Want to know why?
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    There are 2 issues.
    1. new player cannot talk.
    2. old player cannot talk to new player and sometime they don't know the person is not allowed to talk and just think he is rude.

Suggestions:
    1. Communication to be allowed within party/queue group.
    2. When old player fails to talk to the new player, he should get a system message and suggest him to add the person to the party in order to communicate.
    3. Allow new player to poke another player so that another player can choose to invite the new player to a party to communicate.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User

There are 2 issues.
    1. new player cannot talk.
    2. old player cannot talk to new player and sometime they don't know the person is not allowed to talk and just think he is rude.

Suggestions:
    1. Communication to be allowed within party/queue group.
    2. When old player fails to talk to the new player, he should get a system message and suggest him to add the person to the party in order to communicate.
    3. Allow new player to poke another player so that another player can choose to invite the new player to a party to communicate.

I love those suggestions.... well except for maybe #3... don't want to be poked everytime I visit PE ;)

I recently had a new player join my guild. This was someone an existing member knows. As the GL, I was unable to say anything to them or give them direction on what to do or what NPCs to talk to... was very frustrating for me and them.

And since this communication "blackout" extends to email also, I couldn't do that.
  • elforenelforen Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Well, there is something a bit off from all the above. The in-game mail, private text block lines, and in-game voice chat isn't working at all, or 'truly' not understood?

I presume 'newbies' have been presented every thing to get to wherever they are, but their "friend(s)" are the level of communication missing. It's the social skill that some 'newbies' have to learn given 8 or more languages are frolicking about Neverwinter.

When I joined a guild in Summer 2014, the GL crafted a "newbie's" foundry queue with the layout of how he imagined how his guild hall would look. The Stronghold has come out, but the idea seems good to me. Something like that tagged to an NPC in Protector's Enclave or Moonstone Mask to let the 'newbie' see a little more animated presentation than the level 1 though 5 walk through.
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    - lots of good suggestions

Even something as simple as a kiosk with a list of basic FAQ would be helpful.
    Or maybe even an ask for Help! option added to more confusing issues which would send out an automated zone wide call: "Please Help! What is an Overflow Bag?," or "Please help! Why can't I switch loadouts?"

...though, that could get old for everyone really fast.

I think a lot of new players are stumped by the same things:

1) What to do with those crystal shards in the Order of the Third Eye campaign
    2) The overflow thing
    3) How to turn in your finished Elemental Seed (it's not all that clear that you have to go into the inventory to awaken it)
    4) Why you suddenly can't switch character loadouts
    5) What it means if the quest route disappears and in the journal ends with a red X
  • ragequittingdc#8599 ragequittingdc Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    > @regenerde said:
    > Well, perhaps they could start with a better feedback message when a new player tries to write something in chat, followed by a new entry in the Journal that guides them through the process of lifting those restrictions.
    >
    > About the first experience with "Dungeons & Dragons" encounters... may be they could fit some kind of instanced dungeon/skirmish run somewhere in the quests offered by Sgt. Knox, where you would have to fight through a small dungeon/skirmish with a few well known NPCs (or perhaps players within level range?) at your side, and at which end a dragons awaits.
    >
    > Nothing too complicated or long, and perhaps with "lessons" in avoiding traps and/or special attacks from bosses/dragons?

that's actually sort of how it works on some p2p games I assume these days, since I've experienced it myself on one(xiv), and it works pretty well. you can chat in guild or say at the earliest parts of the game and as you level up AND complete quests you unlock the other filters. there is still botting on there as well but it is negligable and to be expected honestly. you just can't stop all of them immediately but with so few it's probably alot easier to weed them out.
    im actually the gwf carry
  • elforenelforen Member Posts: 11 Arc User

...I think a lot of new players are stumped by the same things:

2) The overflow thing
    3) How to turn in your finished Elemental Seed (it's not all that clear that you have to go into the inventory to awaken it)
    5) What it means if the quest route disappears and in the journal ends with a red X

I still laugh about #5. I hit that in the first iteration of Valindra's Tower by that forest path. Server graphic tracking errors still linger on. LOL!
  • zaphod#0929 zaphod Member Posts: 2 New User
    I am still waiting for permissions to be able to post new threads, I have loads of questions and no where to ask them, this forum thing does not even seem to yield answers. I get more answers on the non official forums if I add them all together when searching, so a bit confused as to why the game complexity ever got anywhere near as high as it is. Newbies definitely find it frustrating. Most of them just go elsewhere because without help/hints, this game just slips into the same MMO bit-bucket of ways to suck up time blasting pixels.

Have found the quests often break, until you break off and start the quest again, or find you have to go into other non obvious menus which completely break up the game immersion. So keen to figure out what people do to get around the issues.
  • I have a brilliant idea. Remove all the silly control measures, none of them work. Across the board all they do is make The game more complicated and frustrating.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User

Even something as simple as a kiosk with a list of basic FAQ would be helpful.
    Or maybe even an ask for Help! option added to more confusing issues which would send out an automated zone wide call: "Please Help! What is an Overflow Bag?," or "Please help! Why can't I switch loadouts?"

...though, that could get old for everyone really fast.

I think a lot of new players are stumped by the same things:

2) The overflow thing

Except that it would involve reading. Right now we can't even get people running content to watch the needed cutscenes so they know what they are supposed to be doing in some instances.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    edited June 2018
    khan#4242 said:

i probably missed something, probably because i never follow the set path, and just walk around following and creating my own path!., mp idea were to fix this, or were to see what i did wrong!..

people keep saying you have to do these X quests, i say ye i know!, but now tell me, were i went wrong and how to get back to that point!!!!!

You need to finish some quest to unlock.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1222015/pc-combating-gold-spammers/p1
    khan#4242 said:

i understand you did this to avoid real world traders spamming the chats with their illegal trades, BUT at some freaking point when am i considerd good enough to be able to talk and trade!!! iam level 70!!!

Being level 70 does not mean you play the game at all. I have 5 level 70 who did not do any quest, kill any monster since they stepped into the city.
    khan#4242 said:

the game mechanics are utter utter rubbish as soon as you start to do quests with random people!!!

i give you a example,

iam a level 70 chaos/random mage/wizard (whatever the fudge he is!!!!)

iam doing a lvl 40 dungeon, and we are with 3 people!,

1 level 40 guy was so OP (Over Powered) that he just out ran, and out fought us all,

it was nothing but a running simulator, and if this happens once, you would think "okeay!..", BUT

It is because that level 40 is not a level 40. When you are in the level 40 dungeon, everyone is scaled to level 40. They will show level 40 but they are not in their 'real life'. Other would see you as level 40 as well.
    khan#4242 said:

other example, doing a random dungeon with random 3 people!, this level 34 (and remember iam level 70 wizard))., was hitting a lvl 50 monster so hard he died before i even finished casting my first spell......

Same as above. You were in a level 34 dungeon and you see everyone as level 34.
    After you leave the dungeon, hit 'K' and you can see their true level.
    Or, you can examine their gear when you are in the dungeon. A real level 34 character cannot wear level 70 gears.

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Yes! I have been very vocal about this ever since they made this huge mistake.
    See my old topic New Player Chat Restrictions.
    Others have expressed concern as well. Chat Function Borked for New Accounts where user @ilithyn addresses the wrong information and extent of the damages done by this "feature".

So @nitocris83 - here is yet another thread for our community, about communications, the very foundation of any social game, which must be address by an official representative. If it means allowing spambots to leak in so be it, I would rather see that, than to have an anti-social game setting. My greatest desire is to help others. How can I, when this game has them turned into a school for Helen Keller?
    wb-cenders.gif
  • earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    when the chat is operational it can also be clunky and hard to use.. I hope in one of the upcoming modules it can be fine tuned a bit better..

booting everyone from the party at the end of a dungeon can also knock your channels out for instance
    the channels in your allied chat tab and guild tab has reverted also to say.. and then there is this bug that has always existed where the channel will show its tag .eg [Party] but anything you type will not enter, you can:
    1/ reset the channel from the button in the lower left (where the it is highlighted but not active)
    or 2/ (sometimes but not always) resend the initial text

I think possibly the devs could suss out other social game mmo /fps chat systems and compare with what we use in nwo.. maybe it isn't quite as clunky as I think it is... 1st world problems.
    B)

I have got very used it but it took a long time of 'oh well, it just does that' and ' arrrgh not this hamster agin' after having awful time just trying to thank people for a dungeon run before they leave or log off etc etc

just little things that could help make communication easier
    possibly a less finicky way to deal with the drop down system of changing the channel tags may help for a start if the dropping out is unavoidable

Post edited by earlgreybeard on
    Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    khan#4242 said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man you love your exclamation marks!

On a serious note the lack of upscale and downscale does kind of ruin things a little. Either its OP toons rampaging through a storm of mobs in seconds leaving the other two to run along humbly behind, or the party is running a RED without the DPS/iL/mad skillz needed to complete it.

Well, @khan#4242 you could contact support for help, but they'll probably tell you to:
    activate the "Show Low Level Quest Indicators" option, and start looking for the quests you haven't finished.

A quest leading through this process would help a lot, but until we get it, we've to work with what we got.
    Want to know why?
    The problem goes beyond chat interface issues, this feature was put here to keep spam and gold sellers to a minimum. It didn't work, I still see spam and gold seller in PE. So why not limit the restriction to PE? What is the point of having the Neverdeath Graveyard silenced? Worse yet some players are not even aware of how to complete the graveyard, Mount Hotenow, or other chains on this list. I doubt people will desire to play much beyond level 25 or 30 without mail, trade, or any form of chat available.
    wb-cenders.gif
    edited June 2018
    Well, this system is far from being perfect, but it does work. The advertisement spam in PE has decreased, and i can't even recall the last time i got a spam mail in game either.
    The AD changes planned for the new module might "motivate" the AD sellers to increase their spamming again to win more "customers", but that's another story.

And the point i don't understand here - why does someone rush his first character towards level 70 within a few weeks, and doesn't take the time to follow those 5 quest chains through, which could probably be done within a day, and would have lifted all the restrictions?

This player knew what was going on from level 10 on forward, everything was explained in detail with links to him, but he still decided to ignore the help and carved his "own way" through the game.

Anyway, if the restrictions weren't gone after finishing those 5 quest chains because of a bug, i'm pretty sure that a friendly word with the support would have solved the problem within a day or two.
    Want to know why?
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Perhaps it would be a good idea to clearly show somewhere just which quest chains you need to complete to get the restrictions lifted.

Having said that, I find it absolutely silly that players can queue up for group content before they can chat.
    Hoping for improvements...
    edited June 2018
    I think we could call Sgt. Knox the "tutorial quests handler", why not simply add one more quest to his collection?
    One that would guide a new player through 5 quest chains...

And while they're at it, they might as well turn the "Create a guild." quest into a "Create or join a guild." quest.
    Want to know why?
    edited June 2018
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse has better chat options and that is pretty sad.

Also here is exactly what it says;

- No ability to use the AD Exchange
    - No ability to perform in-person trades
    - No ability to send a mail message that contains items
    - No ability to post a message to Say, Trade, Zone, and LFG chat
    - No ability to use “Say” in static zones
    - No ability to post on the Auction House

However it removes their ability to Guild, Party, Custom Channel, and even Emote! Come on this is no where near perfect.
    wb-cenders.gif
    edited June 2018
    Well, that's the point... it's the system we currently have, and all we can do is explain to a new player what is going on, and then try to help those caught in it. But that only works, if the new player accepts the help offered.

I mean it's baffling how some players tend to spam their guild advertisement into Zone chats with no break, not realising that new players can't even write them back, instead of posting the "how to unlock chat and more" reddit link at least once in a while...
    Want to know why?
  • dionchidionchi Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Chat restrictions for new players is a major issue in my opinion...

First of all I fully understand and appreciate the efforts being made to combat spammers, but when those imposed measures effect not only their intended spammer targets but legitimate new players who can't get their newbie questions answered, something's gonna' give and at this point it appears to be many frustrated new players are leaving because they can't get any feedback on the best way to play Neverwinter.

As I understood it and as I believe @sandukutupu already mentioned, new player chat restrictions were not initially supposed to be a total chat blackout, just a restriction of some of the more annoying mass chat channels like ZONE and SAY. That being said the ZONE and SAY chat options still appear in new player chat menus with no denotation to inform new players that these channels are restricted to a certain level, so for all a lot of them know they are chatting in Zone or Say and everyone is just ignoring them. It would be better served in my opinion if new players only had the chat channels they could use listed in their chat menu selections, if they cannot use Zone or Say chat – don’t even list them on their chat menu, with a little footnote that various other chat functions will be unlocked as they progress.

As a matter of fact why don't we have some kind of permanent "New Player" Tab on the initially loaded WELCOME TO NEVERWINTER - "HOME" screen that has new player FYI information.

Information on:
    • Which chat options are - and are not available to new players
    • When and how new chat options are unlocked
    • What level players are able to perform in-person trade
    • What level players are able to access the Auction House
    • What level players are able to send and receive mail or items in mail messages
    • What level players are able to use professions
    • What level players are able to use the AD Exchange
    • What benefits different levels of VIP offer
    • What are "item levels"
    • Some of the abbreviations used in the game like "FBI", "TONG" and "lfg"

*Just to name a few
    Of course most of these questions are eventually answered as a person progresses in the game – that is if they haven’t already become frustrated and decided to leave before getting a message like: ‘Congratulations, you can now use professions’ or the Auction House, etc.…

*On a side note, those incessant ADMIN messages about who got what from opening lock boxes has encouraged me to either ignore or turn off ZONE chat in PE and I’ve been playing for years…

How much more frustrating would it be for a new player thinking the main purpose of Zone chat is for the game to advertise itself – not to mention all of the trolling, political tribalism, and confrontational discussions that regularly appear in PE’s zone chat.
    DD~
    dionchi said:

*On a side note, those incessant ADMIN messages about who got what from opening lock boxes has encouraged me to either ignore or turn off ZONE chat in PE and I’ve been playing for years…

To @dionchi and anyone else wanting to restrict the ADMIN. I think everyone dislikes the flashed "John Smith just won an Epic Mount" in orange in the middle of the screen, that is why I posted a solution beyond moving the notice (as many do) to the corner of the screen. The box can also be resized incredibly small using this method. They refused to place a "hide" option on that GUI box so I came up with my own method.
    Thank you for making yourself be heard.

Back to how the iron handed chat restrictions are breaking the game, I only suspect new players leave early on due to this, but it kills guild recruitment. I have seen a trend for guilds to use Discord for an alternative. When you have the players leaving chat behind for other free chat resources you know your chat engine really is crud. Meanwhile these same restrictions do not exist in Star Trek Online or Champions. Both games are properties of Cryptic and have VERY different chat features. For instance, a minimize button! Not all the time do player need or wish to see chat at all. But when they do, it should be fully accessible and ready to use.

To @nitocris83 still no word here from anyone official in here. Seems like someone could at least address this issue. Why is it so hard to comment when you have a voice and so many others don't?
    wb-cenders.gif
    edited June 2018

Back to how the iron handed chat restrictions are breaking the game, I only suspect new players leave early on due to this, but it kills guild recruitment. I have seen a trend for guilds to use Discord for an alternative. When you have the players leaving chat behind for other free chat resources you know your chat engine really is crud.

I agree the game's chat is not very good but that is not the only reason why people uses alternative such as discord.
    Many people uses discord (or other chat tool) because of the sense of community which is not limited by the game.
    The game chat only works when you play the game. Discord (or other chat tool) works when you are not in game, play another game, doing something else or not in front of the computer. That is no way game chat can compete with.

Same can apply to guild chat. Guild chat itself is not effective because it only works when you play the character which is in the guild. If you play another character who is not in the guild, you lose the guild chat. Hence, guild creates custom channel (bind to account) to replace guild chat.
  • dionchidionchi Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    edited June 2018

dionchi said:

To @dionchi and anyone else wanting to restrict the ADMIN. I think everyone dislikes the flashed "John Smith just won an Epic Mount" in orange in the middle of the screen, that is why I posted a solution beyond moving the notice (as many do) to the corner of the screen. The box can also be resized incredibly small using this method. They refused to place a "hide" option on that GUI box so I came up with my own method.
    Thank you for making yourself be heard.

Back to how the iron handed chat restrictions are breaking the game, I only suspect new players leave early on due to this, but it kills guild recruitment. I have seen a trend for guilds to use Discord for an alternative. When you have the players leaving chat behind for other free chat resources you know your chat engine really is crud. Meanwhile these same restrictions do not exist in Star Trek Online or Champions. Both games are properties of Cryptic and have VERY different chat features. For instance, a minimize button! Not all the time do player need or wish to see chat at all. But when they do, it should be fully accessible and ready to use.

To @nitocris83 still no word here from anyone official in here. Seems like someone could at least address this issue. Why is it so hard to comment when you have a voice and so many others don't?
    The Admin messages on the HUD isn't a problem, at least for me as the Normal Messages block can be moved to a less intrusive area (top right for me) and Admin messages eventually disappear, but the Admin messages in the Chat Box not only disrupt the flow of regular (and irregular) conversation, they never go away. To answer a player’s simple question – like “Where’s the bank?” sometimes a person has to scroll up through several Admin messages about lockbox rewards just to send a message to the person asking about the bank or some other seemingly newbie question… and even if anyone answers, there is no guarantee the answer won’t be buried behind another screenful of annoying Admin messages about who got what from a lock box.

As I mentioned before, leave the Admin messages about lock box rewards on the HUD, the notices can be moved to a less intrusive area and the messages will eventually go away… BUT TAKE THOSE ADMIN LOCKBOX MESSAGES OUT OF THE CHAT WINDOW!

(**I'd like to post this in red for additional emphasis but it isn't a "bug", but an intended annoyance to try to encourage players to buy lockbox keys)

Not only are Admin messages in the chat window annoying but disruptive and counter productive, to players trying to ask and answer questions related to game play.

As I already mentioned, I fully understand and appreciate the Cryptic attempt to combat spammers… but that being said I am willing to bet money at odds that chat restrictions for new players as well as the difficulty carrying on a conversation in an open chat channel is one of the reasons it is difficult to retain new players since they can neither ask, nor have questions about how to more effectively play Neverwinter answered, without a great deal of difficulty.
    DD~