test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where'd my campaign go?!

Not that it's real important but halfway through Sharandar my whole campaign just vanished and it happened after the last patch/update.
I can still go to Malaborgrgr-whatever castle and do stupid quests but have no access to the campaign tree and receiving boons and rewards.

WTF! HALP! Are my other campaigns just going to vanish also right before I finish them?
Tagged:

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Not that it's real important but halfway through Sharandar my whole campaign just vanished and it happened after the last patch/update.
    I can still go to Malaborgrgr-whatever castle and do stupid quests but have no access to the campaign tree and receiving boons and rewards.

WTF! HALP! Are my other campaigns just going to vanish also right before I finish them?

What you saying is very strange and a new one for me. The campaign is coded into the log and is always between Elemental evil and Protector's emmisary. Even when locked due to level or other requirements, they are usually still listed there.

Perhaps a screen shot of your campaign log may help them figure out what happened. Mkae sure to include the 3 level 60 listings as the lowest shown that way 60 and above will be shown and cover the level 64 Sharandar. Then do another one showing as many low ones as you can from before Sharandar, down to Vellosk or so.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

I had another thought. Perhaps you looked the quest log and not the campaign log. In the quest log, any areas without active quests disappear until you get one.
  • kingkevin#3240 kingkevin Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Make sure you go to your CAMPAIGN log and take a screen shot
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Can you please post a screenshot of the issue so we can better assist you in figuring out where the problem may lie? Thanks!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • shadwwolf#9268 shadwwolf Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    You probably screwed around with the Quest Journal tab with the Options button. Go check that again... I had this one guy tell me he had no quests on his journal butthen when he unchecks the journal entries the quests Suddenly Came Back..lmao.. ;-;
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited June 2018

Well that didn't work either. I don't know. I give up. Sorry for wasting anyone's time.

Those images are super small. Can't really see what's going on in them, but I did fix your image links. Can you try uploading them to imgur.com instead of that site you have them on? They might upload a bit better there.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • kisakeekisakee Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Edit: I think i figuered out what happened.

First: Sharandar should be between Elemental Evil and Lvl 70 PvP. As to see on your first picture (well, it's more like guessing) we have this order:

- Lower PvP
    - Tyranny of Dragons
    - Leveling area
    - Leveling are
    - The Maze Engine
    - Lvl 70 PvP
    - Underdark
    - Dread Ring
    - Tyranny of Dragons: Well of Dragons
    - Storm King's Thunder
    - Icewind Dale
    - The Cloaked Ascendancy
    - Jungles of Chult

Not only Sharandar is missing but Elemental Evil too. In your second picture you only have selected the option to show ongoing campaigns.

My bet: You already finished Sharandar and Elemental Evil but finishing it not everytime means having all boons. So active the option to show 100% done campaigns and you should be fine.

Thanks to @kreatyve for fixing the links to make this happen.
    Post edited by kisakee on
    r9jtqurw.jpg

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    If selecting the option to show completed campaigns doesn't solve this issue, please submit a ticket to support since this is an account specific issue. Thanks!
  • abysstic1#7048 abysstic1 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    So on a lighter side, not intended to deminish the frustration of the original poster, nor the attempt to offer assistance in resolving the issue.

When just glancing at the topic and skimming over the responses it does sound funny.

‘my campaign just vanished’,

‘please post a screenshot’

Thanks all for your help. And yea Elemental Evil I finished I just have to find the motes now.

Don't do that. You do not have to do those quests. Those quests are obsolete and should be removed from the game.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    I had this happen as well (sharandar vanishing from the logbook) and it seemed to be because the game considered the campaign to be complete after the areas were all unlocked rather than having all the boons capped out.