test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds Guild"

Comments

• Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    Try this link joshrandhall. Let me know if it works!

https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=103930

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Tyrs CRUSHES GOAL Tops $600 for Folds of Honor

TYRS PALADIUM. A Guild for the Ages.

There are very few guilds in the world of gaming that can say they've managed to pull off an act of absolute kindness of this magnitude - and for such a cause.

Tyrs Paladium guildies from Neverwinter, Dungeons & Dragons Online, Elder Scrolls Online, and Guild Wars 2 have SUCCESSFULLY combined real life resources to help raise money to help the Folds of Honor Foundation realize its mission of providing educational scholarships to the children and spouses of our fallen and disabled servicemen and women.

We raised $697 in only 6 days!!!! YOU CRUSHED IT!!! We started our drive at the end of our Memorial Day Ceremony this year and in 6 days... raised all this money.

We've granted this money in MEMORY our OUR FAMILIES that we've come to honor & remember at our annual gatherings (This marked our 10th consecutive year). These donations go forth in the name of your fathers and mothers, your grandfathers and grandmothers, Your uncles & aunts, your cousins who paid the ultimate sacrifice, or suffered debilitating injuries in battle.

Post edited by aandrethegiant on

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    joshrandhalljoshrandhall Member Posts: 72 Arc User

Try this link joshrandhall. Let me know if it works!

https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=103930

Thanks I got in - I believe the video you had on the site was blocking captcha - all is good again thanks!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Glad to hear Josh! Thanks for researching our guild and deciding to join us!

• Options
    edited June 2018

Our new signature ...

10 YEARS STRONG. Neverwinter's very first Guild. And we still stand with one another. Brother & Sister.

Our new signature is in dedication of every Tyrs battle, running together for fun, win or lose.

We are still hiring... the right type of adventurer of course :)
    Post edited by aandrethegiant on

• Options
    xmarik69xxmarik69x Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Hi all, I'm interested in joining, although I'm not a vet, I do support our troops. I've been playing the table top D&D since its original incarnation back when Elf was a class and not race...lol. I've played in every campaign setting released upto 3Ed. My world of choice is the Forgotten Realms) Tyr may not be among my top 5 Forgotten Realms deities, but still respect him...lol. I just turned 46 last month. due to problems with my old system, i can't run a program like teamspeak while playing, it starts to slow down and eventually crashes. As much as I love playing D&D games on the PC, played every solo player game since Baldur's Gate I take lots of breaks from neverwinter due to my depression, I last played about a year ago when I was staying with my cousin played on his PS4, as far as playing on my laptop, I last played around 2014. I have a lvl 22 female Elven HR, and a lvl 7 female Tiefling SW.
  • Options
    vorena#3664 vorena Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Hi Xmarik69x o/ Great to meet you! While we have a lot of vets in our guild, everyone is welcome :) We review apps through our webpage here. We do use TS but it's not a requirement so no worries there. We have a lot of guildies that are not on our TS.

• Options
    is there anything specific we should use for our shivtr username?
  • Options
    Something that matched either your main toon or your @handle usually makes it easier to identify you on forums :)

• Options
    edited June 2018
    can I shorten my @handle from xMarik69x to just Marik? having only 2 characters, I don't know which is going to be my main yet
  • Options
    sure :)

• Options
    small issue, i guess I have a shivtr account already, and don't see a way to change my shivtr username
  • Options
    application is submitted under Reiko which was my Shivtr username from a different game
  • Options
    vixenalchemistvixenalchemist Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hello there, looking to join an active group. I haven't played in a long time and pretty much forgotten everything about the game. I have a lvl 60 Trickster and a lvl 61 Hunter. Def looking to play casually and play some of the new content with some fun folks who can help me get reacclimated with the game.

Thanks,
    KitsuShadow
  • Options
    vixenalchemistvixenalchemist Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Just wondering if this group is still active =)
  • Options
    We are EXTREMELY active.. perhaps radioactive!

Click here to read our guild rules and fill out an application! https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=103930

• Options
    We are EXTREMELY active.. perhaps radioactive!

Click here to read our guild rules and fill out an application! https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=103930

• Options
    bragi8601bragi8601 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Brand new to the game. Still learning...I would love to find a very like minded guild. I'm on the East Coast, but due to managing a restaurant, West Coast hours might suit me better...51, long time gamer...
  • Options
    bragi8601 said:

Brand new to the game. Still learning...I would love to find a very like minded guild. I'm on the East Coast, but due to managing a restaurant, West Coast hours might suit me better...51, long time gamer...

Hello Bragi8601! We are an American guild with an international flavor. We have guildies on 24/7/365. Oh and we have a "Tyrs Kitchen!" on our guild website :) aka -- You should fit right in! :)

• Options
    filled out an app...can't figure out what my @name might be...LOL
  • Options
    Hoping to game with y'all..you use any voice app...Ventrilo, teamspeak etc? My weekend is jammed up. Several parties in the Biergarten, but I should be in and out of game...my email is patman21967@comcast.net and if you send me a message, I'll gladly add my cell for texts and my FB....
  • Options
    and I think it's Benson@Bragi8601
  • Options
    I cannot access the guilds forums for some reason, probably because I'm not a member, but i get everyones answers
  • Options
    Howdy Benson! I just checked your app, the powers that be haven't approved you just yet, so as soon as they do, the entire site will open to you. I let them know that you are communicating here as well --- shouludn't be long now Good luck! :)

• Options

Happy 4th of July to our US guildies :)

• Options
    edited September 2018
    10 years ago, a non guildie from a high intensity 24/7 elitist raid guild asked me if I could explain "drama free".

My answer:

Sure. Head over to our page and read our guild rules for a complete description:

http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/

Basically, we request our guildies to respect one another, and to help one another out. Pretty basic stuff. However, we tend to seek those that take it to another level and are clearly "in it" to help the guild, and to set a tone of fun and adventure for all guildies.
    Big egos, lookin out "for just yourself", and being disrespectful to guildies are the kinds of things that are not allowed in the guild, and would constitute drama, and dismissal.
    Thanks for asking.
    Well back then we only had TWO rules, No Drama and No zerging. We have a few more guild rules today, but the sentiment is exactly the same. We will never forget our roots.
    In Tyrs you have the opportunity to get to know everyone. To be an integral part of the action in Neverwinter, with a band of adventurers that will have your back. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs. Unless your not trying! :)

• Options
    neromak#0503 neromak Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Still recruiting?
  • Options
    Indeed we are Neromak!

• Options
    One Summer Night... On the Streets of the Bronx..

https://youtu.be/HScjd-pjO9Q

One Summer Night

https://youtu.be/14-lKNaRPeg

On the Streets of the Bronx

• Options

Want to play Neverwinter in A REAL PARTY? Tired of the solo zerg runs or random parties of strangers???