test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

twitch community

djrakeryderdjrakeryder Member Posts: 13 Arc User
Good morning everyone I just wanted to post this up here to draw some attention to our community. There is still an active community on twitch of Neverwinter streamers. It is a great community full of awesome streamers and viewers. If you've got the time come to Twitch check out some of the streamers, drop a follow if your inclined to do so, and hang out with some awesome peeps. My handle is nrose on twitch but there are many others putting up amazing content. I hope you all have a great weekend and wish you great drops in game.

nrose

Comments

• tyrael#3253 tyrael Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    There isn't many watching because not many people want to watch someone farm the same things over and over, that they likely have already farmed themselves 100's of times.

I like NW, but it's just not fun for me to watch others play.
  • djrakeryderdjrakeryder Member Posts: 13 Arc User

There isn't many watching because not many people want to watch someone farm the same things over and over, that they likely have already farmed themselves 100's of times.

I like NW, but it's just not fun for me to watch others play.

I definitely see your point but I don't know about you but I watch a stream for the streamer. I agree the farming part may lose some interest but hanging with cool peeps is still pretty fun :)