test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How much Recovery for Pvp

Building a pvp loadout. Have my recovery right at 8k. How much is recommended ? I am running mainly rank 10 cruels in offensive slots for now until I can level them more

Comments

• Options
    trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    I would aim for 15k recov. Going above 15k recov is beneficial, however, most current PVP TRs are running executioner builds and they rely on SOD to kill players. These kinds of builds tend to put more emphasis on power and around 30k power is recommended. This means unless you are near maxed out with max level guild boons, you may have trouble hanging onto ideal stat numbers. If this happens, you may need to drop some or all of your stats a little bit below recommended values. In general, 15k recov and 25k power are stable numbers to work with in PVP. Some TRs are also stacking 10k armor pen now but that seems to be a luxury rather than a need for PVP TRs.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    I agree with the 15k+ figure, I've just pushed my TR up to about 15-16k recovery and she's really starting to fly in PvP, no more rolling about waiting for encounters to come off cooldown, and very short waits between dailies.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    ratchetjaw10#5258 ratchetjaw10 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    > @trgluestickz said:
    > I would aim for 15k recov. Going above 15k recov is beneficial, however, most current PVP TRs are running executioner builds and they rely on SOD to kill players. These kinds of builds tend to put more emphasis on power and around 30k power is recommended. This means unless you are near maxed out with max level guild boons, you may have trouble hanging onto ideal stat numbers. If this happens, you may need to drop some or all of your stats a little bit below recommended values. In general, 15k recov and 25k power are stable numbers to work with in PVP. Some TRs are also stacking 10k armor pen now but that seems to be a luxury rather than a need for PVP TRs.

> @trgluestickz said:

Thank you for the info. That helps me a lot. Appreciate it
  • Options
    ratchetjaw10#5258 ratchetjaw10 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    > @jonkoca said:
    > I agree with the 15k+ figure, I've just pushed my TR up to about 15-16k recovery and she's really starting to fly in PvP, no more rolling about waiting for encounters to come off cooldown, and very short waits between dailies.

Thank you as well. Now I know what to shoot for
  • Options
    yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    Welp, mine is at 20K. ;)
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • Options
    zekehubriszekehubris Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
    I was happy to hit 10.8k earlier. Clearly I need to try harder :-)