test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

When will you nerf GWF?

oxymaoxyma Member Posts: 30 Arc User
They have the highest dmg in the game and they can tank with unstoppable...
This class is so broken

Comments

• oxymaoxyma Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    c3rb3r3 said:

guess i can only smash the LOL button now

:D
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    really?

are you going to spread "nerf GWF" tears across all of the forum threads?

lol
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    Let me guess.. all posters above play GWFs?
  • isaintify1isaintify1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 414 Arc User
    Think about it for a minute... what benefits can the GWF bring to the party besides damage? Let me know a list. Take away a GWFs Damage its basically useless. Its Tankiness is because the class is a "Off-Tank." Not to mention GWFs have a tank aggro spec. But with current gameplay style people only want DPS GWFs.
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    No I play GF and DC as my mains, then next is a CW. In my troup there is a GWF but I don't use it for group play, mostly a refining alt.

I'm just against ppl crying for nerfs against a class they perceive as being too strong. If there is a class under performing, I'd rather see that buffed.

No one likes their class to be nerfed, do unto others . . . . .

This is nothing but a dummy spit, thread should be sent to the lower depths
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    You can't.

There needs to be a easymodo class for the n00bs.
    There needs to be a class that is easy to make fun of epeen chasers with.
    And there needs to be a class for the Mastercard Race to subsidize the game with.

• murphyvamurphyva Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    I don't really see a reason to nerf a gwf, the only thing they are good for is to do dps.
    The last thing I wanna see is another class getting nerved (coming from someone who mains a sw).
    besides, it's not like the only viable dps to take with you is a gwf. I can beat the **** out of t9g on my scourge
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    rjc9000 said:

You can't.

There needs to be a easymodo class for the n00bs.
    There needs to be a class that is easy to make fun of epeen chasers with.
    And there needs to be a class for the Mastercard Race to subsidize the game with.

You don't need to be so harsh about yourself and how you play. GFs do take some skill.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    i am agianst nerfs, what i see, GWF were designed to handle mass mobs to keep (GF) main tank on the end-zone epic boss, see The Chasm, it summon plague fiend army, these can wipe the group, and therefore, CW are GWF's dps supporter for AoE attacks. once the excess mobs cleared few times, and they can work on the boss. we all know GF has shield ability to stay alive longer, but GF cant handle being outflanked as i learned in Well of Dragons with black knights get hulkified.

dont forget, GF's Into the Fray, that buff made the group so much better with dps, without GF's buff, GWF are standard dps, and with buff, they go way lot better at dps, there no reason to ask for nerf, players would get upset if it get nerf, then that class would be "retired" across the server and refuse to play under-performed class with weaker dps, remember, they wear heavy-med armors to absorb damages and Cw are squishy.

my only complaint, regarding those non-player mobs "Hex mages" and they are mages and tough to kill, seem it is wrong and they dont wear armor, just leathers or cloth, should be warrior's food, it ignore my armor peneration and crit, taking too many hits than killing black knights with heavy armor, something doesnt make sense to me. my guess was, hex mages seem to have bigger health base or they are part of "ringleaders".

you hate GWF? go to class topic and see why they were built for. no need to be envy, they have bigger responsibilty to keep mobs from healers and main tanks in the group, and take up tanking if GF were down, i didnt like 2 or 3 GF skills that would kill GF if it take damages away from groups. just to me, it is most unwanted skills, no one likes GF getting one-shotted and leads to wipes.
    if any GF are down, the group are hurting for dps buff.

do some class researching first before asking nerf, i think you just got dps envy, and when i play GF, i dont care for my dps, i keep group alive best i can, when i play my GWF, and i am happy to have GF's buffs, they are made to evade and burst speed and taunt lesser mobs away from healers and CWs, with right types of skills.

having "top" 5 scorers, doesnt make sense to me, why worry about damage outputs, you are suppose to do as "Teamwork"! instead of vying for top scores, it is not an arcade parlor, it is "Role-playing".
    I know castle never is tough run, and fangbreaker is also lot tougher, players use dps to gauge for boss fight and, they will fail on boss fights and get wipes if dps isnt enough.
    you can see why many players in "PUG", and they will bail out if they see low dps before first area boss in ToNG runs.
    so you ask for nerf? you are making those epic zones unplayable and pure ghosttowns.