test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ravenloft annonced on French forum

gildriadorgildriador Member Posts: 231 Arc User
Ravenloft is currently announced on the French forum:

https://arcgames.com/fr/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10893904

Curious that the french version is ready before the english one.
“He raised his staff. There was a roll of thunder. The sunlight was blotted out from the eastern windows; the whole hall became suddenly dark as night. The fire faded to sullen embers. Only Gandalf could be seen, standing white and tall before the blackened hearth.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers

Comments

• ase#2329 ase Member Posts: 61 Arc User

Curious that the french version is ready before the english one.

Italian and german versions are ready too. Russian, too I think
  • cellablockcellablock Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    jellyfish-13.gif no more hunts please i am begging​​
  • ase#2329 ase Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    new hunts announced unfortunately...
    night and day cycle too.
    epic dungeon and new campaign and zone.
    and here is the boss : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strahd_von_Zarovich
  • nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User

jellyfish-13.gif no more hunts please i am begging​​

Too late!

"updated Hunts and more!"
  • helric9helric9 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    No more hunts... Please...
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,214 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    You don't have to hunt if you don't like it. You don't need to hurt to finish complete the campaign. It just takes longer.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    Any new mount or pets so far ?
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited May 2018

You don't have to hunt if you don't like it. You don't need to hurt to finish complete the campaign. It just takes longer.

Except that unfortunately hunts don't come free, it's Dev time that could have been used to make something else, like instead of copy pasting hunts they could have copy pasted a dungeon... or a third of one..
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    > @plasticbat said:
    > You don't need to hurt to finish complete the campaign.

Hurting is never optional in Neverwinter! ;)
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
    i dont like the Big hunts but the lower ones are a good source of equip for my toons
    and one of the collest armor pieces i have (the hellmet from Zulkir Hunt that summon the Wraiht (cant remmeber the name)
    nice power + nice looks really love that one...
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Gravemaster's Blinder.

IMo the issue with hunts is the multiple RNG gating. Farming for a rare spawn and getting nothing from it. Finally making your lure and getting nothing from that... isn't very satisfying.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
    pitshade said:

Gravemaster's Blinder.

IMo the issue with hunts is the multiple RNG gating. Farming for a rare spawn and getting nothing from it. Finally making your lure and getting nothing from that... isn't very satisfying.

Thats true ! if youre really after somethig specifi it can be hard to get, but i run 5 toons so most of my hunts where done whille doing quests... thats why i dont like the T3 hunt is too much RNG for me...

but farming like 2 hours for that Bear armor from OMU is not a bad trade, wish all the hunt armor where that easy to drop...
  • c3rb3r3c3rb3r3 Member Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    I'm just gonna say it there but hunts system is a mess and kills the playerbase as devs could focus on many other things and not a boring RNG exponent 5

Guess i'm just gonna be there to farm the campaign and see what are the class/item changes again
  • archangelzorak01archangelzorak01 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 324 Arc User
    All we can do is hope that this new hunt system will have a few changes that make a little more player friendly and a little less RNG heavy. RNG is ok, but when you start to layer it on top of each other you get HAMSTER sandwich.
    Neverwinter Module 6: The only MMO expansion in the history of MMO's to remove more content than it added.

• gildriadorgildriador Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    des Chasses mises à jour est bien plus encore ! => updated hunts and much more !

I don't know if it means a rework of the hunt system.
    micky1p00 said:

Except that unfortunately hunts don't come free, it's Dev time that could have been used to make something else, like instead of copy pasting hunts they could have copy pasted a dungeon... or a third of one..
    Personally, I have skipped all the hunt in mod 12-13.

I agree that an old dungeon restored instead of all the hunt would be more appealing for me too.
    “He raised his staff. There was a roll of thunder. The sunlight was blotted out from the eastern windows; the whole hall became suddenly dark as night. The fire faded to sullen embers. Only Gandalf could be seen, standing white and tall before the blackened hearth.”
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
  • zekehubriszekehubris Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
    The new hunts use a completely different system. I like what I have seen so far.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Closing this one up now as it's been announced everywhere. Trying to keep the forums more organized. This is not a punishment.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.