test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Solved the unchangable loadout bug, but i got a new companion bug... look

demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
I have rings and stuff as companions!

and yes.. they can be trained!

instant +5? why stop there when max is rank 35!!!

https://imgur.com/a/FWPqFNS
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!

Comments

• demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    anyhow.. someone would like to help me remove this bug i would be greatful... i dont need rank 35 rings with stats of + 13000 power + 13000 critical...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
    yea.. so all my items are now classified as companions... and they move into the companion slot...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    but wait .. there's more

https://imgur.com/a/XV5c2kj
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    Cool.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    That is ummm.... I can't even think of words. How on earth did you manage to get it so messed up?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    @demonmonger I have it on good authority that someone's looking into this. If you have thoughts on how you ended up in this state, please PM the community team with that info. Thanks!
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
    How much is it worth to you ? a few rank 35 rings maybe? (wink)
    I spoke to some people that are looking to rectify the situation in the butt asap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    kreatyve said:

That is ummm.... I can't even think of words. How on earth did you manage to get it so messed up?

I am neo... I see the matrix for what it is B)B)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    https://imgur.com/a/RlMqywe
    just when i thought it couldn't get worse...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Just chiming in to say that the team is indeed looking into this!
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    I am guessing your currently easily soloing all the hardest content at the moment for lols?
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    I think they have to fix it so that I can wear my companions. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > Just chiming in to say that the team is indeed looking into this!

Coolness... I doubt my rings should be flying around doing 100k aoe damage per second to everything near me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • d3cepti0n#1453 d3cepti0n Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    It is good that finally after years of player feedback the devs have listened to us and made it so you can pay to rank up your rings.
    Piece by piece.

It is good that finally after years of player feedback the devs have listened to us and made it so you can pay to rank up your rings.

its actually free when you upgrade this way... cost 0 ad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • naoqueroforumnaoqueroforum Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    Simple fix: Nerf TR
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

Simple fix: Nerf Photoshop

It's not photoshop
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    edited May 2018

its actually free when you upgrade this way... cost 0 ad

I was afraid rushing the upgrade might actually grant AD because of negative rank and negative training time. Glad there's a floor function in place on that one or @demonmonger would rule the economy ;-)

Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    That is cool, funny, and depressing that its a bug and not a feature.... ;( being able to upgrade rings and such is one thing i posted on. And you found a bug to do it LOL.
    > @athena#9205 said:
    > That is cool, funny, and depressing that its a bug and not a feature.... ;( being able to upgrade rings and such is one thing i posted on. And you found a bug to do it LOL.

We will get artifact rings in a few mods.. don't worry you will be able to upgrade your rings too soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]